Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

Kovy first interview since he got back

15 posts in this topic

Kovy keep saying that he came back and would have never stayed in the KHL... "because he has a contract". I dont think i saw anywhere that he said that its because this is where he really wanted to be. i mean im probably looking too much into this and its probly not what he meant but god... choose your words a little better dude

he have a contract he decide to sign....

and he sign it in Jersey...

So we dont have to add anything and search for nothing

Kovy keep saying that he came back and would have never stayed in the KHL... "because he has a contract". I dont think i saw anywhere that he said that its because this is where he really wanted to be. i mean im probably looking too much into this and its probly not what he meant but god... choose your words a little better dude

Yea he seemed less than excited. I'll give him a pass due to jet lag for now.

he have a contract he decide to sign....

and he sign it in Jersey...

So we dont have to add anything and search for nothing

well its not about what i think or that he has to prove anything to me... its about not giving munitions to the medias. who goes and make us look bad at any given chances

Yea he seemed less than excited. I'll give him a pass due to jet lag for now.

Or the fact he had 4x the amount of reporters, cameras, mics shoved in his face...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't English your second language? I would think someone who doesn't speak English natively would cut some slack to a guy with similar language skills.

(And if I'm wrong, I apologize, but my point stands.)

Well, at least we aren't overanalyzing it or anything. Jeez, you'd think it was the Zapruder film.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't English your second language? I would think someone who doesn't speak English natively would cut some slack to a guy with similar language skills.

(And if I'm wrong, I apologize, but my point stands.)

Yes english is my second language but it doesnt have anything to do with that.

Its like telling youre wife whos really jealous and she keep on hearing stories about you and a other girl that youre seeing a lot and youre like.... "Oh come on honey! I couldnt be with her... im married with you! You know that!"

How would that go? Lol

Edited by SterioDesign