Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rock

Therrien allegedly assaulted by ex-wife

6 posts in this topic

I suppose a cellphone could be used as a weapon. I've heard of someone dying of getting a pencil to the exact right (or for the victim, wrong) spot.

in my catholic grade school we owuld get demerits if caught with a rubber band.. which were considered a weapon!

So yeah im assuming if u use bit to hurt someone anything can be considered a weapon.

in my catholic grade school we owuld get demerits if caught with a rubber band.. which were considered a weapon!

So yeah im assuming if u use bit to hurt someone anything can be considered a weapon.

Nerf balls, feather and uh.... a jello desert included?

Nerf balls, feather and uh.... a jello desert included?

Well i guess you could suffocate someone with enough jello....

i also remember my 8th grade teacher has a foam apple on her desk and this irish kid pete picekd it up and thru it real hard and it wailed my friend jenn in the head.. ah that was so funny.. looiking back even funnier since i now laothe the person jenn ahs become