Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Forum support via ads and Donations

66 posts in this topic

There is random delays in items showing up that I cannot figure out. It may still show.

Usually the URl has njdcom0a-20 in the URL once you enter the site and it changes to UTF something or other.

The book showed up PK. I am surprised too, I thought Ebook Kindle and Mp3s didn't count for referrals but they apparently do.

Thanks!

I bought a hardcopy for your profit.  And my husband likes the feel of a good solid book in his big beefy hands.  I am about to buy the sheep book - my husband keeps asking if he can just buy it and I keep saying oh no I bought it already so I can get credit for you!

I know it's a minor purchase, but I just bought a couple of used out-of-print VHS Easter specials for my kid. At first, I didn't use the NJDevs link. I used a regular link and put them in my shopping cart. Then before checking out, I closed the tab altogether and reopened it using the NJDevs link. Hopefully it registers for you. If it does, then I'll always do it that way.

ATLL your purchases just showed up (office,QB). I guess there is a good week delay there. I moved you to the contributors group because the commision was decent thanks!

Just a reminder to use the referral link. Amazon referrals have literally been covering the bill month to month and it is easy enough to use.

Thanks to the continued use everyone!

I bought my son a few DVD sets and a book today.

Edited by 95Crash

Some of you bought some nice items in the last couple of weeks! Thanks for using the referral link!

Just made an Amazon purchase since becoming a registered member, use Amazon often, so I will continue to purchase via nj devils.com

Let me know if any problems.

THANKS.

If you need a camera we have an amazing deal this weekend.

www.uniquephoto.com

or come to our fabulous superstore on Route 46 in Fairfield

5% off anything (including stuff already on sale) use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY13

In the Camera World that as good as it gets

Since msweet did some self promotion, I will to. 1800lighting.com has a bunch of promos on the front page for different brands if you need lighting.

I never bought anything off amazon but the wife is doing shopping off amazon this Christmas, so I told her about the NJDEVS thing.  Is it a link or can you enter a code at checkout?