Coorslight

GDT: New Jersey Devils @ New Yawk Islanders

272 posts in this topic

Weeeeeeehew! Nice back pass from Patty to Clarks!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Well that was satisfying! Clarkson!

damn so it looks like Game Center has like a 20 second delay. you said that way before i saw it... damn haha

Maybe we can leave Greene at the coliseum. Would much rather watch Larsson learn the game than watch Greene suck it up. Each shift he plays kills his trade value a little more.

Maybe we can leave Greene at the coliseum. Would much rather watch Larsson learn the game than watch Greene suck it up. Each shift he plays kills his trade value a little more.

Agreed, Green isn't having a good game so far.

Pretty satisfied with JJ's game so far however.

Edited by Devs3cups

Why did I not start clarkson in fantasy tonight ! Ugh. Keep it up. Damn teddy looks good !

Just throwing this out there..

Parise is already -1

Shoot it kovy!

Greene's "one good year, one bad year" trend continues.

It's only the first game of the season haha

It is the first game since the 2012 playoffs. That constitutes a trend??????????? Geez, get a grip. :razz:

It is the first game since the 2012 playoffs. That constitutes a trend??????????? Geez, get a grip. :razz:

OK. Greene's curse.

OK. Greene's curse.

:doh1: Glad you aren't coaching. Players would be sent to the minors for coughing incorrectly.Sheesh.

Opening night win! I'm not his biggest fan but I think Tedenby played well enough to deserve another game with Elias and Clarkson. Hopefully he proves me wrong this year.

Alright. First game down and a solid win. Great to see the team play a good team game. Teds looked great and I really like him and Elias together.

Greene, eh. Let the other guys play over him.

Greene made 1 good play near the blueline after an otherwise crappy game. Like to see him keeping his head at least.

Teddy and Matteau looked better than I expected. Sal continues to play well. I wish we'd scored more, but all in all we looked strong. If Tedenby, Matteau, and Clarkson can keep this up, we could have some nice options at forward, assuming we indeed trade one of the blueliners.

Edited by mouse