Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SterioDesign

So who's watching the Wild vs Avs game t'night...

8 posts in this topic

... simply hoping to see Parise or Suter have a major fail of some kind.

I will.

not saying i want to see Zach get hurt. But also not saying i'd feel bad for him if he would... :whistling:

Why would you want to? It's gonna be a freaking lovefest in Minnesota. I'd rather watch the Kings raise their darn banner :P

Why would you want to? It's gonna be a freaking lovefest in Minnesota. I'd rather watch the Kings raise their darn banner :P

I rather watch to see if Parise gets ran over by a skate or goes head first into the boards.

I'm watching the Kings-Blackhawks game right now, and I'll most likely watch the Wild game later. I don't mind the Wild, though. They're one of the few teams I'll follow aside from the Devils. I wish i was able to watch the Devils game, but I have to miss it tonight. I live in Northern Iowa, and I'm with my girlfriend in the hospital expecting my firstborn child to show up soon. The hospital has a strict internet policy so I can't be on any websites with streaming content. So I'm stuck watching whatever is aired on NBC or FSN - North. Oh the sacrifices I make for my family :koolaid: GO Devils !

1 person likes this

i'd rather them just get shutout with Parise having a minus- 5

I wouldn't say..I'm hoping he gets hurt...but I wouldn't be... terribly upset if he does.

I will watch. I don't wish him any injuries, he was a Devils and contruibuted to our teams success. Business is Business... Family is Family...Home is Home

Get over the hatred

LGD