streaming?

JonathanAndre

Haha maybe in the future I'll do it for fun randomly, but right now, I'm glad I'm not doing it.

Glad everyone enjoyed it though!

I seriously hope your friend goes for his PhD and takes 10 years in the process. Apologies to him, but its to the benefit of so many Devils fans. Btw, I hope you can do it for fun randomly tonight :)

Edited by Anhkheg

it was fun while it lasted but i retired from it after the playoffs (Time, energy, moving, life)

im sure there will be other streams online somewhere

Oh there are, but they all SUCK. Though it's just Game 1, they were all REALLY low quality streams with tons of ads. Your stream was far superior. WE ARE NOT WORTHY! lol

Edited by ATLL765

Microwave deserves all the best !

From France having such a good stream with only potatoes in salad... That's more than awesome !

Fully understand that you retire at your glory and you will be thanks now & forever !

I salute you !

What was your setup MW anyway?

i used an Elgato EyeTVHD which fed into my quad core i7 iMac. The video on the screen was captured by Camtwist (30fps screen capture program) which was fed into Adobe's Flash Media Live Encoder and sent off to Justin.tv in H.264 format for best compression v quality. It used a TON of bandwidth and made my iMac really hot (i had 2 fans on the back of it to dissipate the heat)

but it worked and was quite reliable.

Before that (when it was SD) i had a firewire cable into my iMac and via VLC you could view whatever was on the cable box, then Camtwist and blah blah

This isn't quite what's discussed here, but I didn't really want to make a whole thread here or in OT. I'm thinking of getting a "placeshifting" box i.e. slingbox, belkin @tv or a vulkano. Does anybody have experience with these? I pretty much want it solely for the ability to watch Devils games from anywhere, work, a friend's house with no cable, while I'm driving(because if it's traffic safety or hockey, c'mon, what would you choose?).

I have an older slingbox, and it works great. Mine is only the SD type but it gets the job done. I noticed that the iphone app stream the quality way better than my macbook or PC.

My Dad had one like a slingbox, but it was a sony. This was like 3-4 years ago, don't think sony makes one anymore now. I'm leaning towards the slingbox, since I've heard basically squat about vulkano's and the belkin doesn't do hd, yet is the same price as the NEW slingbox 350, which can do HD via analog component cables. I've been told the addition of an HDMI port, which is what you gain by buying the slingbox 500, is basically a useless feature because of HDCP Content, that an cable provider could kill my slingbox signal via the HDMI cable since it's carrying copyright protected information. Lame. It seems like this whole market is wimpy because no one wants to put tons of tech into a device that might be outlawed by the industry tomorrow....

vipbox.tv

atdee.net (formerly atdhenet.tv)

myp2p.cd

As always, don't click to download anything, the pop-up boxes can be closed out, some are time delayed.

I was told the new atdhenet.tv formerly atdhe.net is now atdhe.eu or bz?

One could also check the wiziwig forum here: forum.wiziwig.eu and find the NHL/Icehockey section. There's links there to pretty much every game, every night.

Has anyone used sopcast recently? I used to get the devils feed with like 1000kbps on the kilonet channel, but now, I can never get it to work. There's even a link to it on wiziwig, but I can't get it to open in sopcast. Just says "channel is offline".

Edited by ATLL765