Daniel

OOT Thread

1,106 posts in this topic

Kings winning, flyers winning and the Rags come back and leading 3-2. Tonight sucks for sure.

5 consecutive goals by the Rangers.

Man it must suck to be a Leafs fan

The next Scott Stevens, Dion Paneuf, -4 tonight.

He is the best golfer so far with an overall -8.

The Leafs gave up 40+ shots lol, wow are they horrible.

Boston -3 Carolina -3 after 2.

Canes score twice in a minute late in the 2nd period. Bruins with some brutal turnovers against a quick team. Khudobin got the start tonight for the Bruins so the Devils will get Rask tomorrow night on Causway Street.

Hopefully the B's are tired out for tomorrow. Carolina is really pushing the tempo

I have the sneaking suspicion the B's have all been treated with Gamma Radiation so I think they'll be ready to go.

Callahan really hurt his shoulder against the Flyers. He will be evaluated tomorrow.

The Rangers are going to be screwed up front if he has to miss a lot of time. Even though I hate him, I respect him and the way he plays the game. Feel bad that he got injured.

It's absolutely amazing that the St. Louis Blues are doing so well and according to Cap Geek they've spent the least amount of money in the NHL.

It's absolutely amazing that the St. Louis Blues are doing so well and according to Cap Geek they've spent the least amount of money in the NHL.

Tarasenko is a massive reason behind that. He's playing out of his freaking mind.

It's a bunch of young players who haven't hit the jackpot yet. Once Pietrangelo alone gets paid, that's alone another $7 million.

Hell of a save by Crawford on the 5 on 3. Only thing I dont miss from Parise is that stuff play. :P

Edited by Zubie#8

Watched that Chicago-Minny game. It was an entertaining game, but it was weird watching Parise in that green jersey. Funny how big of a man crush Pierre McGuire has on Dougie Hamilton. Even though he wasn't playing in the game last night, his name was mentioned 3 times as being "great" and a "future superstar in this league for a long time to come."

What caught me was how sedate the Minny crowd was. I'm assuming they had a sellout, and in a tight/exciting game they were pretty much silent.

Funny how big of a man crush Pierre McGuire has on Dougie Hamilton. Even though he wasn't playing in the game last night, his name was mentioned 3 times as being "great" and a "future superstar in this league for a long time to come."

Pierre's a bit like Ron Jaworski in that he makes it sound like every prospect is going to be a superstar. He gushed over Larsson as well.

The only exception is when he went on a rant about the Canadians drafting Carey Price:

Edited by Daniel

Backes got tossed in the Blues-Wings game for a "hit to the head" when his check was CLEARLY to the chest.

Detroit scored the go-ahead goal on the ensuing 5-minute major power play.

Still 2:30 to go, but these refs have been overly sensitive & erring way too far on the side of caution this year, IMO.

Zetterberg gets an empty net, short handed goal, to seal the win for the Wings.

Shanahan should laugh at the match penalty tape for Backes tomorrow.

Backes got tossed in the Blues-Wings game for a "hit to the head" when his check was CLEARLY to the chest.

Detroit scored the go-ahead goal on the ensuing 5-minute major power play.

Still 2:30 to go, but these refs have been overly sensitive & erring way too far on the side of caution this year, IMO.

Bettman to henchmen:

"Are powerplays up this year?"

"Yes, Sir. Powerplays this season have so far matched the total amount of powerplays all last season."

"Excellent!"

MontyBurns.jpg