Daniel

OOT Thread

1,106 posts in this topic

I'd be careful about mocking the injuries the Rangers have sustained guys...the Devils are overdue for a season-ending injury to a big player.  Don't want to invoke any bad karma here  :giggle:

McKenzie tweeted earlier that X-rays on Girardi's ankle were negative- deep bone bruise. So the Rags caught a break there.

I wonder why the rags dont all were extra ankle protection with torts shot blocking mandate, they have the extra hand protection. they could design a slim foam/plastic shield that isnt too cumbersome

That kid is unreal. watched him play a few times in moncton and he's crazy good

video]

Pretty good but that move at 0:39 should have been called for interference.

Edited by iamtheprodigy

Montreal Typical in FLA/PITT game. Kopecky gets cross checked by Adams and then punched in the head by Vokoun and PITT ends up with the PP.

jets are good for something. lol rags

on a complete none related situation, i didn't start oli, who scored 2 for them, so lol me. fvck.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

they didnt?

I'm assuming he posted that after they blew their 3 goal lead. It didnt matter in the end though.

I'm assuming he posted that after they blew their 3 goal lead. It didnt matter in the end though.

yeah make sense... i was watching the Rangers game didnt catch the pens/panthers.

Callahan has so much heart its unreal... lost his stick on the PK, blocked 2 big shots and cleared the puck himself and checked a guy on his way to the bench. he scored too

Edited by SterioDesign

yeah make sense... i was watching the Rangers game didnt catch the pens/panthers.

Callahan has so much heart its unreal... lost his stick on the PK, blocked 2 big shots and cleared the puck himself and checked a guy on his way to the bench. he scored too

Yeah saw that shift also. It always sucks for a fan when you see ur leader going that hard and the rest of the team is sh!tting the bed. Obviously I didn't want the rags to win, so I was happy they lost but it must have sucked for rags fans. Haha oh well.

Yeah saw that shift also. It always sucks for a fan when you see ur leader going that hard and the rest of the team is sh!tting the bed. Obviously I didn't want the rags to win, so I was happy they lost but it must have sucked for rags fans. Haha oh well.

haha yeah one of my good buddy is a Rags fan and he's on the edge of the cliff these days lol everything is going so wrong

haha yeah one of my good buddy is a Rags fan and he's on the edge of the cliff these days lol everything is going so wrong

Same here, one of my friends who is a rags fan joked on twitter that he is contemplating becoming a black hawks fan. I said its typical for a rags fan to ride the bandwagon so he said maybe he would root for Nashville. Like seeing all the fans jumping ship after all the bogus hype over the summer.

Bruins looked good again pounding the Isles and the tavares line (-3 for johnny)

Toronto Montreal tonight should be a fun game!

Mark Fraser is STILL leading the league in +/- :headless chicken:

He wasn't bad IMO, he just was too quick to anger.

Mark Fraser also has an insanely fortunate 1159 PDO coming into tonight. That regression is going to be horrendous.

Don't spend money on defensive defensemen, that's what this tells you.    He's likely luckier than hell, but this is what they're supposed to be paying Komisarek for, and he's being scratched for Fraser, who probably makes like 10% of his money.

Mark Fraser also has an insanely fortunate 1159 PDO coming into tonight. That regression is going to be horrendous.

leafs fans are funny they think Fraser's actually good. And then every devils fan everywhere will laugh in unison 

Leafs fans have always been delusional. Nothing new to see here

yeah but now there are so many on twitter and are good follows when they're not being delusional about the leafs, it's annoying  :P