Daniel

OOT Thread

1,106 posts in this topic

Tomorrow has one key match up:

10th place Rags VS 8th place Carolina

The Devils will slide to 8th if Canes earn one point or more.

However if the Rags win (let's say in OT or SO) and then beat us in regulation tomorrow we will find ourselves out of the top 8 altogether

I would sign for a Canes win in regulation

Edited by '7'

Wowwww.... Madison Square Garden might be home to the most miserable fans in the NHL. This game pretty much has a constant drone of booing the entire game.

Eric Staal taps Her Majesty's Golden Goalie's stick, gets 2 for interference.

Captain Complains A Lot gets bumped into Ellis, makes no attempt to avoid, they score....

ugh

If the Rags win this in ot, and beat us in regulation tomorrow...we are out of the top 8

The Devils are in this predicament because they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

I got a bad feeling. Rags are due to score some goals.

I got a bad feeling as well. Rags are going to come in knowing they can get 8th place and knock their rival out. Devils will come out flat and uninspired.

Wowwww.... Madison Square Garden might be home to the most miserable fans in the NHL. This game pretty much has a constant drone of booing the entire game.

Wait till tomorrow if this thing goes south :P

Need to pull together tomorrow night and lay shots on net until we start finding the back of it... Sick of watching these minimal scoring games and only scoring 1-2 goals a game isn't going to get this team anywhere but screwed... I greatly enjoyed watching that 5goal game the other day ..now if we can just find a way to make that happen tomorrow! LGD!

Must pounce on them early. Rangers have had some dreadful first periods in this latest stretch. Get it past the mattress early.

Edited by Zubie#8

Even though they lost, it's just kind of annoying to watch Montreal, and others like them, enter the third period down a goal and turn the heat up so high that the tying goal is pretty much inevitable.  Meanwhile we have trouble entering the zone, gaining the puck down low after dump-ins, generating anything that's really threatening the goaltender.

Even though they lost, it's just kind of annoying to watch Montreal, and others like them, enter the third period down a goal and turn the heat up so high that the tying goal is pretty much inevitable.  Meanwhile we have trouble entering the zone, gaining the puck down low after dump-ins, generating anything that's really threatening the goaltender.

makes for alot of frustrated fans... Sometimes I feel like not everyone is really giving a true 100% effort in these situations

Bad news: We are in 9th

Good news: Kind of tied for 6th

now let's hope Toronto lose in regulation tnight

According to an article in today's Daily News Glen Sather is longest tenured GM currently in the NHL....

According to an article in today's Daily News Glen Sather is longest tenured GM currently in the NHL....

Does the NY Daily News even report on hockey anymore?  I swear I could have remembered they pretty much eliminated hockey coverage years ago.

I really really don't know why there's no hearing for Nash for this? we've seen suspensions for a lot less

I really really don't know why there's no hearing for Nash for this? we've seen suspensions for a lot less

yeah that's ridiculous. best part is Sam and Joe not freaking out on Nash, but they dont have a problem lashing out on Kaleta

Edited by SMantzas

Perhaps they included his time as Oilers GM.