Daniel

OOT Thread

1,106 posts in this topic

I really really don't know why there's no hearing for Nash for this? we've seen suspensions for a lot less

He left his feet and the elbow or forearm makes contact with the head. And it was from behind

This should be a suspension. But I don't think the league wants to deprive the Rags of their best player for at least two games.

He left his feet and the elbow or forearm makes contact with the head. And it was from behind

This should be a suspension. But I don't think the league wants to deprive the Rags of their best player for at least two games.

i'd hate to think that this is true... but its the ONLY explanation i can think of lol

I saw on twitter, forget who tweeted it, the NHL will not be reviewing Nash's incident. LOL superstar treatment / NHL wants big market rags in the playoffs

I mean... It would be a stretch to go for a hearing and that hed get nothing or a fine... But they didnt even think it was worth a hearing !?! Ridiculous

How Nash didn't even get a fine for that reckless hit is fvcking beyond me, and still makes me think the disciplinary office of this league is a joke.

that definently looked like a pretty dangerous hit to me he had no idea he was about to get hit and from behind like that... everything about that is dangerous...its not like he even tried to take him out with some type of hip check he went directly for the upper body and wiped his helmet clear off his head.

Edited by Sik02gt

Not surprised, he completely lost that team after that incredible run in 2011.

If Torts gets himself fired, I could see him being the next coach for the Rags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If Torts gets himself fired, I could see him being the next coach for the Rags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And if he does as sh!tty a job as he did with Tampa, that would be fine by me.

And if he does as sh!tty a job as he did with Tampa, that would be fine by me.

He's proven he can do well when his goaltending isn't awful. Rangers at least have that.

If they were going to can Torts I'd think either Ruff or some 'fresher' young coach would be targeted before Boucher.

Temple beating Indiana at the half.

Lets go TU!!

3-pointer at MSG.  Damn it.  C'mon, Caps, don't let the Rags get another point.

Flyers give up a goal after going down 5-on-3.  5 minutes and change to go there in a tied game.

If they were going to can Torts I'd think either Ruff or some 'fresher' young coach would be targeted before Boucher.

Who's firing him?   Dolan could care less and Sather's not well right now.   Sather is off in his own world at the best of times.

I hate the Pens more than any team. They have such ridiculous depth due to tanking and making solid deals.