Daniel

OOT Thread

1,106 posts in this topic

Thanks for nothing, Flyers.

Nobody in this division is catching the Pens.  They practically have the Atlantic mathematically wrapped up already.  

I hate the Pens more than any team. They have such ridiculous depth due to tanking and making solid deals.

And the two best players in the world. I don't think they have that much depth; they get by putting average players next to Crosby and Malkin and they make them very good players.

atleast the caps didnt allow the reangers their two points tonight.. gotta hope to preserve any little bit of a cushion as we can to stay in the top 8 with our current situation..sigh

"Ovechkin: "Right now I'm scoring goals and I'm king of the world. Couple weeks I was almost in the toilet. Maybe [they] forgot to flush me.""

Ovie = da man.

Let's go Flyers!

Will all be rooting hard for the Flyers tonight. Bryz really showed up the last time the Rags were in Philly so hopeully he does it again!

Go Philly in regulation!!

But make it an astonishingly high scoring game, my fantasy opponent has both Bryz and The King with No Rings in net.

Pulling for the Panthers too, to keep Toronto a point ahead of us. So far so good, 1-0 Florida with 5 minutes left in the 1st period.

Bryzgalov is so bad.

EDIT: Flyers defense is so bad.

EDIT #2: That franchise is so bad.

Edited by Zubie#8

At least Carolina sits at 10th and Isles are 4pts behind us with the same amount of games played. Leafs won. Rags look like they will win. Bad more than good tonight.

At least Carolina sits at 10th and Isles are 4pts behind us with the same amount of games played. Leafs won. Rags look like they will win. Bad more than good tonight.

I want the Devils to fight for that 6th spot. I dont want to see the Rangers get it if they get hot.

Edited by Zubie#8

I want the Devils to fight for that 6th spot. I dont want to see the Rangers get it if they get hot.

Besides Winnipeg, penguins are the team we might have a better chance against than Boston.

say buh bye to fleury. say hello to pens rearing into the playoffs.

Eh, Vokoun, Fleury. I see no difference. :noclue: