Daniel

OOT Thread

Onddeck    70

Yea 20 mins and we'll be sitting at 8th.. I wish I could be more confident in this last part of our season

Devilsfan118    630

Freaking Rangers, new guys tearing it up. Last thing we need is for them to go on a streak.

jagknife    292

I'm not panicking about the Rags. Yes they're having a nice little honeymoon phase, but none of the new players have truly played in a pressure cooker like the Garden, wait until they have actual adversity and the fans aren't so happy about goals on a swiss cheese goalie who's crumbling right on schedule

SterioDesign    261

Yea 20 mins and we'll be sitting at 8th.. I wish I could be more confident in this last part of our season

I wish that too but the guys have shown no evidences that would suggest that they can get something steady going

maxpower    21

I'm not panicking about the Rags. Yes they're having a nice little honeymoon phase, but none of the new players have truly played in a pressure cooker like the Garden, wait until they have actual adversity and the fans aren't so happy about goals on a swiss cheese goalie who's crumbling right on schedule

If they go on any kind of run, it's not going to involve us, they'll get away from us.   They shouldn't be where they are.

maxpower    21

Like the Flyers.    Who just took the lead and if they win, are 4 back with the tiebreaker.    Being caught by the Flyers would be sad.

'7'    540

knew this would happen, 100% knew the rags and isles were due to get hot. Now we are actually forced to win a hockey game

Devil Fan    6

All of the sudden, the flyers are 4 points from 8th, which is occupied by the Devils.

Key games tomorrow: devils @ Bruins. Suffice to say, just win a god damn game.

1). Isles @ Caps. Both teams are chasing us. But the bigger enemy in this game is the NY, so Caps in regulation.

2). Jets @ Habs. Habs better win.

3). Philly @ Tor. Go leafs go

4) TB @ Car. Carolina loses in regulation please.

MadDog2020    1,764

This is a gut-check game tomorrow. No two ways about it. Put up or shut up. They better be desperate as fvck from puck drop to final horn.

• Like 1

SterioDesign    261

The way i see it... The boys knows theyll have to show up until the end of the season, to be in good position. So its pretty much playoffs hockey already.

So we'll see what they are made off from now on lets say, and see if they could make a legit run. they cant afford to lose just like in the playoffs

So come on boys, get on the same page and get it done

Devilsfan118    630

I..I don't know what I'd do if the Flyers managed to catch the Devils.

All of my friends are from South Jersey, so naturally...it'd suck.  I may just have to ship out of town and change my name..

SterioDesign    261

All of my friends are from South Jersey, so naturally...it'd suck.  I may just have to ship out of town and change my name..

Man if youre decent on computers lets switch life cause i could deal with flyers fans a lot more than with Habs fans right now lol

Devil Dan 56    343

This just in from Ranger fans... A win on trade deadline day means you get the Cup. These fools are blowing up my social media feeds. You'd think they weren't hating their team 3 days ago.

Zubie#8    188

This just in from Ranger fans... A win on trade deadline day means you get the Cup. These fools are blowing up my social media feeds. You'd think they weren't hating their team 3 days ago.

They dont realize how bad the Penguins are right now. :doh1:

2ELIAS6    71

If we lose tomorrow I think that is going to be the loss of hope for the season..

I prefer it this way. At some point, this team is either going to nut up or go home. No more backing into the playoffs. If they can't rise to the occasion  then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway. 

Start Defending Jersey again.

Onddeck    70

All of my friends are from South Jersey, so naturally...it'd suck. I may just have to ship out of town and change my name..

yeaaaa so I live in Philly and lets just say I'd probably consider jumping out my window

Desperation boys, please win please

SterioDesign    261

after such a high from the playoffs last year and as a lone Devils fans in a sea of mostly Habs, Leafs, Pens, Bruins and Hawks fans (i even have a die hard Wild fan friend) .... it sucks so bad that all those teams are having great seasons or stuff to be really happy about.

SMantzas    267

after such a high from the playoffs last year and as a lone Devils fans in a sea of mostly Habs, Leafs, Pens, Bruins and Hawks fans (i even have a die hard Wild fan friend) .... it sucks so bad that all those teams are having great seasons or stuff to be really happy about.

If you've been a Devils fan for more than 10 years, you certainly have more to be proud of than their teams. Plus, this season is far from over. I look at it like this, Sterio. If we make the playoffs, great. If not, we probably get a top 10 pick in a STACKED draft.