Daniel

OOT Thread

1,106 posts in this topic

I know just want them to lose their streak like we did

Wouldnt you rather have Detroit in and Minny out ?

Both my friend. I rather watch Phoenix and Columbus or Dallas takr it

could happen still 

could happen still

Reason for my posting is because this is the opposing opposition thread right? And I feel Detroit will make it. Minnesota seems they will I want neither in but I've come terms Minnesota seema they will so I'm pulling for every one else to push em out.

Would be nice to see the Rags go on a losing streak and we can eliminate them from the playoffs for Winnipeg. :)

GOOD LORD....Grabner converted on a breakaway tonight. :o

Edited by Zubie#8

The Rags schedule the rest of the way is a joke.  They have FLA twice, the Devils twice, Carolina, and Buffalo.  Unfortunately, with those teams remaining, I don't see how they miss the playoffs at this point.  

The Rags schedule the rest of the way is a joke. They have FLA twice, the Devils twice, Carolina, and Buffalo. Unfortunately, with those teams remaining, I don't see how they miss the playoffs at this point.

I'm hoping NJ takes one from them (don't want to win both) and they lose out

So I've officially found my team for the playoffs - GO BLUE JACKETS!

I love pulling for the underdog, and their fans seriously deserve some playoff success.

The Rags schedule the rest of the way is a joke.  They have FLA twice, the Devils twice, Carolina, and Buffalo.  Unfortunately, with those teams remaining, I don't see how they miss the playoffs at this point.  

They lost to Florida last time they played. The Rags are like our Devils in that they have a hard time getting up for games against teams like Carolina and Florida... I wouldn't consider them a lock for the playoffs at all..

Edited by DJ Eco

They lost to Florida last time they played. The Rags are like our Devils in that they have a hard time getting up for games against teams like Carolina and Florida... I wouldn't consider them a lock for the playoffs at all..

Rangers are quite simple. If Lundqvist is average, they win. One man show, it will always be a one man show in NY until Torts changes the system.

Bruins' Fans with an amazing National Anthem. Rene Rencourt did the opening stanza, then let the fans take over:

Are we mathematically eliminated if the Rangers win tonight?  God I hope so, maybe they'll play some rookies once it is official.

I think the Jets and the Capitals can eliminate us on Monday as well even if we sweep the weekend, if the Jets win their two games (tonight and Monday) and the Caps win tonight as well.

EDIT: Correcting myself...we wouldn't be eliminated till Tuesday earliest with a weekend sweep, unless the Isles also get a point (OT loss) tonight against the Jets and the rest of the above happens.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Didn't know where to put this: Anyone know what time the arena doors open up?

90 min before game time so 11:30

I think the Jets and the Capitals can eliminate us on Monday as well even if we sweep the weekend, if the Jets win their two games (tonight and Monday) and the Caps win tonight as well.

EDIT: Correcting myself...we wouldn't be eliminated till Tuesday earliest with a weekend sweep, unless the Isles also get a point (OT loss) tonight against the Jets and the rest of the above happens.

So just like i predicted... Mtl with officially eliminates us

soooo if the rags get two more points and the isles get one were eliminated right?? jesus