OOT Thread

Daniel

could happen still

Reason for my posting is because this is the opposing opposition thread right? And I feel Detroit will make it. Minnesota seems they will I want neither in but I've come terms Minnesota seema they will so I'm pulling for every one else to push em out.

The Rags schedule the rest of the way is a joke. They have FLA twice, the Devils twice, Carolina, and Buffalo. Unfortunately, with those teams remaining, I don't see how they miss the playoffs at this point.

I'm hoping NJ takes one from them (don't want to win both) and they lose out

The Rags schedule the rest of the way is a joke.  They have FLA twice, the Devils twice, Carolina, and Buffalo.  Unfortunately, with those teams remaining, I don't see how they miss the playoffs at this point.  

They lost to Florida last time they played. The Rags are like our Devils in that they have a hard time getting up for games against teams like Carolina and Florida... I wouldn't consider them a lock for the playoffs at all..

Edited by DJ Eco

They lost to Florida last time they played. The Rags are like our Devils in that they have a hard time getting up for games against teams like Carolina and Florida... I wouldn't consider them a lock for the playoffs at all..

Rangers are quite simple. If Lundqvist is average, they win. One man show, it will always be a one man show in NY until Torts changes the system.

I think the Jets and the Capitals can eliminate us on Monday as well even if we sweep the weekend, if the Jets win their two games (tonight and Monday) and the Caps win tonight as well.

EDIT: Correcting myself...we wouldn't be eliminated till Tuesday earliest with a weekend sweep, unless the Isles also get a point (OT loss) tonight against the Jets and the rest of the above happens.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I think the Jets and the Capitals can eliminate us on Monday as well even if we sweep the weekend, if the Jets win their two games (tonight and Monday) and the Caps win tonight as well.

EDIT: Correcting myself...we wouldn't be eliminated till Tuesday earliest with a weekend sweep, unless the Isles also get a point (OT loss) tonight against the Jets and the rest of the above happens.

So just like i predicted... Mtl with officially eliminates us