Daniel

OOT Thread

1,106 posts in this topic

Like Steve said at the end of the game, root for the Isles here.

Go Jets go, Devils wont make it in. I want to knock off the Rags.

I want my team in the dance, until then that's all I want. If the Rags make it, I've got no problem pulling for the Pens to beat the Hell out of them, lol.

what a fvcking good game Islanders-Jets

Overtime was awesome. Kinda wish the Jets would of won though.

Edited by GoArmySports

Anyone else see this on NHL.com??

eqpgyd.jpg

Ovechking.....

hmm.. wonder if that was intentional... anyhow i dont care who does it, screw crosby

hmm.. wonder if that was intentional... anyhow i dont care who does it, screw crosby

Lol, well they just changed it, hope someone got fired for that XD

Ottawa's really sh!tting the bed, making life so easy for the Rangers/Jets. Dammit...

Gotta feel good for Oates, Ovie and the Caps after that horrendous start.

I hope we lose on Thursday or that's going to be rough.   So many games pissed away and they only would have needed one of them.

Jets have to beat the Habs, Sens have to win one of their last two, and the Rags would have to lose to Carolina and us.

It's a stretch, but it could happens. Canes won tonight.

Jets have to beat the Habs, Sens have to win one of their last two, and the Rags would have to lose to Carolina and us.

If the Canes could beat the Islanders, they can beat the Rangers. Considering the way they've been playing, Jets could totally beat the Habs... And then a dream scenario ensues, the Devils chance a week later to eliminate the Rags from the playoffs.

If it comes down to our last game against the rags for them to make the playoffs, that's going to be as good as a whole playoff run for me.

The Jets looked done.   Washington destroyed them in the second half of that game, short of the potshot by Antropov.

The Jets looked done.   Washington destroyed them in the second half of that game, short of the potshot by Antropov.

Washington's destroying everyone right now, to be fair..

If the Canes could beat the Islanders, they can beat the Rangers. Considering the way they've been playing, Jets could totally beat the Habs... And then a dream scenario ensues, the Devils chance a week later to eliminate the Rags from the playoffs.

A dream with a caveat, if we had just showed up against them 'last' weekend, the game would have meant 100 times more under that scenario.  Which would be annoying and kinda why I wouldn't care if the Rangers wrapped it up Thursday.  Especially if they fall asleep long enough and then wake up Saturday to punk us again and have another celebration in front of us.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Marty St. Louis has been my favorite non-Devils player for a very long time. Dude's a first ballot HOF'er.