Coorslight

GDT: Philthadelphia Failures @ New Jersey Devils

268 posts in this topic

Really weak that NBC Sports didn't show the Devils opening ceremony. Not like I was looking forward to that.

It wasn't anything special

It wasn't anything special

I'm sure it wasn't but I always like seeing the guys getting introduced on opening day.

Tedenbys first period will probably be lost after the PM stood strong and Bryz spazzed, but he was all over the place

Considering the lines the Devils have, I don't see them improving that much at even strength as this game goes on so it's great they took advantage of their few opportunities and earned a 2 goal cushion.

i think our 4th line from the playoffs are 3rd line today cause their style of play is what killed the flyers last year

i think our 4th line from the playoffs are 3rd line today cause their style of play is what killed the flyers last year

They were the third line vs the Isles too. Can you really justify playing a Janssen line over them?

The Clarky goal was huge. We needed insurance with the way we're playing otherwise. And why is Matteau playing wing? He's naturally a center and he looks overpowered in deep against this physical Philly team.

Intermission guy called him Brian or Ryan Clarkson

I think he may have been talking to the other reporter guy. Like saying: "Brian, Clarkson scores a goal."

WTF, I thought you weren't allowed to play the puck with your hand in the defensive zone anymore :noclue:

kovalchuk's goal was just soooo nice. but its gotta be said that philly really is putting more pressure than we are... 13-5 in shots?!? cmon boys

LGD!!

philly announcers are saying Matteau can throw down, is this true?! i love this kid even more