Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snartly

Tarasenko- Is this the real deal?

9 posts in this topic

Hes been tearing it up the past two games as a rookie. Is he going to keep producing around this? Or is he a One-Season-Wonder?

Who knows. Those young russian guys are always hard to predict ;)

If SatansDevils was still posting, he'd say yes. He usually needed a game or two to predict who was going to be the next big thing, though it took him about five games to predict that Aaron Voros was going to be the next Randy McKay and Sean Avery all rolled into one, and to declare that Lou had made a huge mistake letting Voros get away, lol.

If SatansDevils was still posting, he'd say yes. He usually needed a game or two to predict who was going to be the next big thing, though it took him about five games to predict that Aaron Voros was going to be the next Randy McKay and Sean Avery all rolled into one, and to declare that Lou had made a huge mistake letting Voros get away, lol.

Although, to be fair, Tarasenko has a pedigree that suggests he might actually be great, as opposed to guys with a decade of history that said they weren't very good and he's let 5 games override the 400 we had already seen them play. :lol:

Tarasenko was very good in the KHL the last 2 seasons, it won't surprise me if he ends up with a very nice rookie season and has a big career.

Although, to be fair, Tarasenko has a pedigree that suggests he might actually be great, as opposed to guys with a decade of history that said they weren't very good and he's let 5 games override the 400 we had already seen them play. :lol:

Tarasenko was very good in the KHL the last 2 seasons, it won't surprise me if he ends up with a very nice rookie season and has a big career.

I know, I was just making a funny. Tarasenko was a first-rounder in 2010 for a reason.

his name is not crosby so i'm not interested. no one else is as talented and essential to the league, noone.

I dunno how the Senators feel about this. They traded the Tarasenko pick to STL for Rundblad and spun him for Turris who's pretty good it turns out

Small sample size obviously, but he sure looks good.

I suspect he'll cool off and come back down to earth, but he could be the real deal.

Great, thanks a lot. Now he won't tell us what his inside sources said about everything.