Signatures...how to ignore them and to be reasonable with em.

DevilMinder

If you don't like a signature and think it is too big you can hover your mouse over it and you will see a faint X appear in the top right of the signature field. You can choose to ignore that signature or all signatures.

That being said, please remember not everyone has a highspeed internet and can download a 2 gig video of a goal or wants to read a two page about me wall.

does this mean i can finally upload my 1920x1080 sig now? :giggle:

all joking aside it seems like members (save some newer ones) have been pretty discreet with their signatures. I have definitely offended this rule in the past. I don't mind signatures with pics but when it gets to be more than a quarter of my scroll, it gets annoying. Especially in long threads like GDT's.

edit: awesome feature btw

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

does this mean i can finally upload my 1920x1080 sig now? :giggle:

all joking aside it seems like members (save some newer ones) have been pretty discreet with their signatures. I have definitely offended this rule in the past. I don't mind signatures with pics but when it gets to be more than a quarter of my scroll, it gets annoying. Especially in long threads like GDT's.

edit: awesome feature btw

I've been an offender of this haha. I happened to LOL over that moving crazy Ric Flair one while others didn't seem to care for it. I'm actually not used to a message board that prefers smaller sigs. The ones I usually go on have sigs of 320px × 213, 315px × 350px..etc. Not that the rule particularly bothers/bothered me. It's just completely foreign to me. I've had the hardest time finding them actually and will need one to replace my Kovy 2012 one.

Edited by TheMazz