Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blown01NJ

The gate is open...

73 posts in this topic

That Hyundai commercial girls band was a 1000000x more annoying then this song. I've seen this commercial a few times and I never even noticed this song. That Hyundai band was way more in your face annoying.

great... now every time i come to the forum, i see this thread, and that damn song plays in my head...

:argh::argh::argh:

OMG, the "All the stress this Holiday, I'm glad I bought a Hyundai" must be the most irritating thing ever, that line alone makes me wanna bite my hand off. Cheesy as hell. Thanks a lot for reminding me about it. :P

I gotta admit, the "somebody left the gate open one" hadn't bothered me up to this pont (maybe because I don't watch American networks other than during Devils telecasts, so I would only see it every now and then), but now that I've heard it several times reading this thread and saw a portion of the music video for the song... I can definitely see your pain.

Oh, btw... SUFFER! :burn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdvOMbkwtBU

Edited by Revan

Just heard it a few mins ago on the Today Show, lol. Suffering isn't even the word to describe my pain.

Not sure if this is a local thing but oh god is this commercial annoying. And there's like THREE installations of them.

Those Kayak commercials are funny though, with the guy doing brain surgery

the music video to this crappy song,

I'm genuinely shocked by the amount of likes and positives comments this piece of sh!t has.

My friend saw this commercial the other day for the first time, and he's a big climber/climbing fan and recognized the woman, who is apparently a famous/accomplished climber.

I, a climber myself, had to explain why i hate it in spite of that.

Oh, also those Ford commercials with that song by Train where it goes "...this is not a drive-by ah ah ah ahhh!" FVCKIN BRUTAL. HATE. :argh:

Oh man I forgot about that one. I'm pretty sure Satan himself not only directed the commercial but also wrote the song.

Edited by devilsfan26

Every commercial with this motherfvcker in it makes me want to cut my dick off.

gecko_0207.jpg

I could live without, pretty much, ALL car insurance commercials.

If it was so easy a..... nevermind.

I still get confused every time Pedro Cerrano tries to sell me insurance. Good hands? Son of a bitch can't even hit a breaking ball, and he's gonna tell me about good hands?

I still get confused every time Pedro Cerrano tries to sell me insurance. Good hands? Son of a bitch can't even hit a breaking ball, and he's gonna tell me about good hands?

I'm waiting for him to tell me to not steal Jobu's rum for it is very bad to drink Jobu's rum.

Very bad.

Whats with the huge Ford scoreboard ad during game play? That is annoying, is this new?

I'm genuinely shocked by the amount of likes and positives comments this piece of sh!t has.

so was I, guess lots of people have bad taste in music

Every commercial with this motherfvcker in it makes me want to cut my dick off.

gecko_0207.jpg

SOMEBODY HELP ME, I HAVE A FLAT TI-RE!!!! :dizzy:

Indeed, it is really perplexing

These horrid commercials just make me wonder where the hilarious E-trade baby is. I miss funny commercials.

Ugh. I absolutely hate that commercial