Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hoekster316

Looking for Authentic Retro Jersey (RBK Version)

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any sites or stores that sell the authentic retro/xmas jerseys? I'm looking for the Reebok version that the players wear during the annual retro game (not the CCM version). The only jerseys that I can find online are all knock-offs/fakes.

I would actually love to find that jersey as well. I don't think they sell them anywhere.

Last place I saw them for sale was at hockey monkey in Woodbridge. They had a bunch for $299.99 I believe. This was a good year ago so not sure if they have them but I can imagine some places getting some in near retro night game on march.

Last place I saw them for sale was at hockey monkey in Woodbridge. They had a bunch for $299.99 I believe. This was a good year ago so not sure if they have them but I can imagine some places getting some in near retro night game on march.

Thanks for the heads-up - I'll give them a call to see if they have any in stock.

Thanks for the heads-up - I'll give them a call to see if they have any in stock.

Post what they tell you if you can.

Hockeymonkey had then for $150 last year. I picked up 2 of the last 3 they had left (did not get the size 60), but was there last month and didnt see any.

They are really nice even compares to the ccm ones.

Called yesterday (1/27) and they don't have the authentic retro jerseys nor know when they will get them in. Bummer. I'll call them again in March (the month of retro night).

Bad news - I contact Hockey Jerseys Direct about the authentic RBK Edge retro jerseys and got this response:

"From what i've been told they are no longer in production."

hoekster i saw your ad on Icejerseys, i also Pm'ed you there. I have been keeping my eyes peeled man, nothing yet.

Dead i also Pm'ed you and you blocked me? Not sure why..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0