Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JWomp

Schedule magnets

7 posts in this topic

Did anyone happen to grab some extra schedule magnets last night? If so, please PM me, I'm looking for some extras.

would love one posted to me in Australia too if someone is willing and has a spare :)

I might have one and could meet at tonight's or Thursday's game.  As for the guy in Australia, if you want to cover postage (no idea how much that would be) I will try to help you out.

for a single magnet in an envelope, it shouldnt be too much id imagine. quite happy to paypal some money across.

for a single magnet in an envelope, it shouldnt be too much id imagine. quite happy to paypal some money across.

Jordan, did you get one yet?

Damo, I should be able to help you out.  I need to make sure I have an extra first.  If you don't hear from me by Tuesday, shoot me a reminder PM.

Edited by BCdevil

I have three extras. Pm me your info if you want me to send you one for the cost of shipping.

Jordan, did you get one yet?

Damo, I should be able to help you out.  I need to make sure I have an extra first.  If you don't hear from me by Tuesday, shoot me a reminder PM.

Just saw this post, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was able to grab one at the game vs. Tampa the other week, so I'm all set. Thanks so much though!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0