Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coorslight

GDT: New Jersey Gionta @ Montreal Gionta

216 posts in this topic

It wouldn't be an NHL season if someone didn't score their first NHL goal against Marty.

Volchenkov being a moron, again. God he's so expendable, I wish he'd realize that and pick his brick feet off the ice.

Eh, Fayne was supposed to cover the pass. Literally nothing Marty could do there.

Defense just having brain farts.

Nothing Marty could really do on either goal.

Sloppy, sloppy fvcking game so far. Could be a long night.

icings, can't handle the hot potato puck, penalties...

Habs skating circles around the "LEAD BOOT" defense, forecheck & passing smoking the DEVS

Just a quick question..

I'm sure others have asked because we're all intelligent people here, but why in the blue fvck did Debor screw with the lines this game?

You're 3-0 and you make changes? Right.

If it ain't broke DON'T fix it!

Lot of game left...they need to take advantage of the boards and be aggressive with chipping at the boards and motoring down ice.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

why the fvck arent we using Larsson? #1 pick and he's sitting the fourth game in a row, and the D have just looked like AHL'ers tonight. Unbelievable.

There only problem is them switching the lines. Plain and simple. Shouldnt have happened & Jansen should only play vs. teams like the Rangers that want to get under or skin. We didn't need him for a game like this.

One rough period and everyone's throwing sh!tfits. Business as usual at njdevs.com.

Everyone else has lost two games or more in the Devils' division. The Devils are going to lose some games eventually. Hopefully they get it going and make it a game, but it has the look of being one of those nights.

Just a quick question..

I'm sure others have asked because we're all intelligent people here, but why in the blue fvck did Debor screw with the lines this game?

You're 3-0 and you make changes? Right.

If it ain't broke DON'T fix it!

Because they're still in training camp. Matteau is bouncing between lines for that reason. He'll dress on Tuesday and go back to juniors.

They really started out with some nice chances and things turned sour quick. Volchenkov got beat bad on the 1st goal and of course Tedenby and Janssen were out there. Then Greene gets beat and Fayne was too indecisive to take away the pass on the 2nd goal. Taking stupid penalties never helps. Still, it's only 2-0 and there are 40 minutes left. Still confident in the Devils.

The new Clarskon Pure Hockey commercial is epic.

Haha, I was looking to see if someone posted this yet. That commercial is great.

Just saw two rather blatant interference calls on 51 on montreal. They call tickytack sh!t but not that? C'mon man.

There's a bounce we needed to get back in this. Here we go boys!