Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coorslight

GDT: New Jersey Gionta @ Montreal Gionta

216 posts in this topic

Patrik Elias has 900 career points!!!!!

Edited by thefiestygoat

900! CONGRATS PATRIK!

Patty with his 900th point! Hopefully 1000 is at home!

Edited by GoArmySports

3-3...man, that's pretty amazing on a night like this. Kind of like the pitching ace who battles through six innings but still gives his team a chance to win. Montreal has to be in WTF mode right now.

3-3...man, that's pretty amazing on a night like this. Kind of like the pitching ace who battles through six innings but still gives his team a chance to win. Montreal has to be in WTF mode right now.

Since deboer came aboard it seems that this team snags victory or at least a point from the jaws if defeat at a decent rate. This is why I prob won't be freaking out as much this year in games we are losing in lol.

It's the HABS forecheck that's the killer tonight. The second they stopped, the DEVS can break out and score.

It's the HABS forecheck that's the killer tonight. The second they stopped, the DEVS can break out and score.

Having a 2-minute 5-on-3 didn't hurt either.

Awesome, we stole a point, let's get the other.

They're not going to have it going every night, and even with the 3-0-0 start, it's still hard to say what this team is...they're not exactly loaded with forwards.

I know you're one of the big offenders, in that you think every game on the schedule is a winnable entity, and every loss is to be picked apart and all decisions second-guessed, but the Devils are not going to win every game. If anything, I think it's pretty amazing they're even in this one...clearly it's not all clicking for them tonight.

Oops..I gave you a +1 because I'm not used to this new format.

Anyway...I told my buddy before the season started they'd go 5-0 to be completely honest.

I know they're missing another solid goal scorer or two but their D will make up for it and Henrique is coming back.

This team is better than most give them credit for.

Well there goes my 5-0 theory. Puck off the post and the refs became dictators. Pretty lame.

I'll take the point.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Man if the whole team had the compsure of Zajac and Elias... those guys are so amazing - it's a joy to watch

AH POST! Kovy almost just had another OT winner.

I really hate Eric Cole. Yea Greene hooked him there...but pretty clear he threw his head back and dove on that play

We didn't deserve the point...so really can't complain.

Edited by '7'

Bullsh!t penalty call.

We stole a point when we should have gotten nothing. Can't be too pissed about that.

Oh well...they still got a point out of it.

Embellished the sh!t out of that. I lost my respect for Cole after his hit on Larsson last year, only proving me right.