Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadDog2020

Moose to start @ Boston

13 posts in this topic

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils

Johan Hedberg will start in goal vs. Bruins tomorrow night in Boston. Get those Moose calls ready.

Marty's gonna want his wins streak higher, I bet Moose gets maybe 6-7 starts this year.

Good, Marty lost his last 8 against Boston. Hopefully Moose has a strong game.

Makes sense. Kinda surprised since I figure Brodeur will play every game that's not a back to back

That is a good start to properly using Marty

I brought up the fact that we'd see Moose soon enough in the last GDT but I have to wonder if Moose's talents are better served vs. the Isles in two games than against Boston tomorrow.

I brought up the fact that we'd see Moose soon enough in the last GDT but I have to wonder if Moose's talents are better served vs. the Isles in two games than against Boston tomorrow.

The team plays completely different in front of Moose (or any backup, for that matter) then they do Marty. That's what Pete is hoping for by this change I would think...OR...he feels because of the shortened camp and no preseason, he doesn't want Marty to have a heavy workload in the beginning to get into "game shape"

I'm more inclined to believe the former then the latter just because the team played like complete sh!t for most of the game in front of Marty

Our team seems to increase their defensive prowess with Moose. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Our team seems to increase their defensive prowess with Moose. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

What he said...in a much shorter explanation. LOL

poor moose, its going to be moose hunting season watching them pound the huricanes early

but gleason went after lucic and dropped the gloves, and stood his own!