Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

Matt anderson called up

62 posts in this topic

Yeah I just read that, kinda strange. Didn't he clear waivers though? Unless it was a trade in the plans...and the other team needs to dump salary or a contract.

It's entirely possible that for one reason or another Tedenby is not reporting to Albany. I don't think this means that 'something is up'. Although I don't get sending down Anderson when the only other forward is Matteau.

Harrold will probably take the place on the right wing on the bottom line.

Harrold will probably take the place on the right wing on the bottom line.

I agree. I don't see them signing Darche yet.

I agree. I don't see them signing Darche yet.

Darche will be signed tomorrow. I could be completely wrong but you got TG reporting that he thinks he will be...probably done deal.

Darche will be signed tomorrow. I could be completely wrong but you got TG reporting that he thinks he will be...probably done deal.

. Nah. I think we're bringing Ilka Pikkarianen back for another go. :P

When the hell is everyone going to figure out that no team is going to give up anything that could be considered an asset for Mattias Tedenby? Tedenby blows. He has no trade value. How hard is this to comprehend?

When the hell is everyone going to figure out that no team is going to give up anything that could be considered an asset for Mattias Tedenby? Tedenby blows. He has no trade value. How hard is this to comprehend?

So you're saying Tedenby + a pick for Ovechkin is unrealistic? What if we add Harrold?

yeah but mathieu perreault is not that valuable too.... Ponikarovski value... a little more because he is younger and better contract