Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cgb6397

Matteau and Henrique updates (Henrique officially called up)

15 posts in this topic

Per Fire and Ice. Not sure who has seen this already, but haven't heard it talked about.

Matteau staying up,mdecision "won't be effected by his contract eligibility"

Henrique is day to day and Janssen on waivers gives them "flexibility"

As of 1/31 Henrique is officially called up with Janssen getting the Albany designation

Edited by cgb6397

To me, it doesn't seem so definite that Matteau will stay in the NHL. He's staying for the time being, but that can change before the game tomorrow. I say he gets sent back down by tomorrow.

So where's Henrique??? I want me some Henrique!!! with a side of Larsson!

henrique is centering on the fourth line this morning's skate

Why do I get the weird feeling that Henrique will turn into Zajac from last year. Coming back from injury a little too soon.

Henrique and Larsson in, Matteau and Fayne sit.

TG has Henrique centering the 4th line, so I guess Josefson is going to play wing on the top line?

Fayne sitting? Terrible, just fvcking terrible

I think it's time now....Can I get some Fire Scott Stevens posts here? If he'd been Oates you'd be calling for blood easily by now. "Rookie assistant has NO idea what he's doing!" -- but jeez we don't even have a "He's just Lou's pawn" going down. What gives - is he that intimidating?

Though in all fairness we did have a "DeBoer is an idiot" the second game of the season that had Larsson sitting. I was going to ask then why Stevens isnt' -- but I thought Id give it a little time.

:giggle:

I think it's time now....Can I get some Fire Scott Stevens posts here? If he'd been Oates you'd be calling for blood easily by now. "Rookie assistant has NO idea what he's doing!" -- but jeez we don't even have a "He's just Lou's pawn" going down. What gives - is he that intimidating?

Though in all fairness we did have a "DeBoer is an idiot" the second game of the season that had Larsson sitting. I was going to ask then why Stevens isnt' -- but I thought Id give it a little time.

:giggle:

Per Rich Chere:

"Mark Fayne out with arm injury"

Before I heard about the injury, I thought for a split second Lou had pulled the trigger on a deal to trade Fayne for a forward...

But very happy to hear Henrique is back tonight!

Any update on Matteau? Either play him or send him down... he's not going to improve sitting in the press box.

I don't mind the Devils allowing Matteau to stick around and get more practice/instruction from the coaching staff. He's only missed a couple of games for the Armada by doing this and there is still plenty of season and playoff games for him to go back to even if the Devils take their time to send him back.