Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelastonealive

Bobby Butler called up

61 posts in this topic

The year before that, Poni had 61 points. Darche has only 250 games in the NHL and a career high of 73 games and 22 points in 09-10 with TBL. Big difference.

Edit: Poni had 98 points in the last 3 years to Darche's 48 points.

Edited by ATLL765

Butler has been interesting so far.  He has great speed, hopefully he realizes what a great oppotunity he has here and really soaks it all in

Butler has been interesting so far.  He has great speed, hopefully he realizes what a great oppotunity he has here and really soaks it all in

I want him with Zajac and Kovalchuk to see what he can do. If he doesnt play well just throw Matteau and Josefson back on the first line wing.

He's played very well in his limited time.  He's generated scoring chances and has back checked very well.  His litmus test is bullsh!t.

Ya think it is too soon to change the name on my Parise jersey yet?

Ya think it is too soon to change the name on my Parise jersey yet?

No.

At least butler want to be here

1 person likes this

Really makes me wish I would've purchased the authentic Parise jersey Modells had this summer for $50.00 just so I could take his name off and get it redone once we know who will wear 9 for awhile.

Honestly, if I had known how affordable it would have been to strip the name and numbers off I likely would have bought a few of em.

Really makes me wish I would've purchased the authentic Parise jersey Modells had this summer for $50.00 just so I could take his name off and get it redone once we know who will wear 9 for awhile.

Honestly, if I had known how affordable it would have been to strip the name and numbers off I likely would have bought a few of em.

Couldn't you just get it converted to a 19/Zajac jersey? I'm sure it's possible to move the 9 over to do such a thing right?

Couldn't you just get it converted to a 19/Zajac jersey? I'm sure it's possible to move the 9 over to do such a thing right?

You could do pretty much whatever. I think Exclusive Pro charges something like $20 for removal, and then $55 or $65 to put new name/numbers on. I'd love some authentic fully sewn jerseys for $125ish. Hindsight...

Butler looks good, I really like the kid's play. He wasn't so sharp yesterday, but when he's on, he's a thrill to watch

Butler looks good, I really like the kid's play. He wasn't so sharp yesterday, but when he's on, he's a thrill to watch

I think he's good, I agree he needs work on his consistency though. NJ is the place to be to find the other parts of your game, so I hope he can improve and become a good secondary scoring option for the us.