GDT 2/3/13: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders 3PM

NJDEVS1730

y do they get the pp?

Barch instigated the fight. Had his gloves off and hands off whlie Carkner was just playing the puck off the faceoff.

Nice dive by Tavares. Pushes Larsson then falls down. Lovely. Apparently Larsson shouldn't have been standing there.

I really don't like Kovy being on a line with Zubs. I love Zubs but they just have ZERO chemistry together.

Edited by PWW

man all i see everywhere on forums and facebook is how all the calls are all bad. Can we just get over it? it's like that all around the league there's nothing we can do it's like bitching at the gas price. nothing we can do about it. Just kill the damn penalty or score a SHG, best way to get the karma coming back our way.

man all i see everywhere on forums and facebook is how all the calls are all bad. Can we just get over it? it's like that all around the league there's nothing we can do it's like bitching at the gas price. nothing we can do about it. Just kill the damn penalty or score a SHG, best way to get the karma coming back our way.

Oh come on man. Tavares ran into Larsson from behind when he wasn't even looking, then fell, and got a call from it. That's just horrendous and it doesn't seem to be getting better and that's only the WORST call so far, the others haven't been great either. This is starting to get NFL replacement officials level bad.

Edited by PWW

Its 6 -1 on penalties and not all of have been good calls...of course im pissed at that

Oh come on man. Tavares ran into Larsson from behind when he wasn't even looking, then fell, and got a call from it. That's just horrendous and it doesn't seem to be getting better and that's only the WORST call so far, the others haven't been great either. This is starting to get NFL replacement officials level bad.

of course the calls are bad but what can you do ?

Nothing > Sal, Volch

I'm all for putting skates on a mailbox and just having someone push it around the ice.

Great play by Fayne there btw. I really don't think it's a coincidence that in both games he missed we gave up a ton of goals and chances.

Penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty. :(

I'm all for putting skates on a mailbox and just having someone push it around the ice.

Great play by Fayne there btw. I really don't think it's a coincidence that in both games he missed we gave up a ton of goals and chances.

yeah fayne has been nearly flawless this year. Alot more consistant this year compared to last. he was solid last year but still made some dumb reads. this year hes been outstanding Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

Its 6 -1 on penalties and not all of have been good calls...of course im pissed at that

I wonder if Capuano's going to ***** about how the league's favoring the Devils again the way he did a couple years ago when we had like a 5-1 in edge in penalties one game in late March. Probably not :P

Other than the Larsson call it's more about the calls they've missed on them than the ones they've called on us.