NJDEVS1730

GDT 2/3/13: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders 3PM

228 posts in this topic

interesting choice to sit Tallinder. I know he's often disliked but I've always been a fan of Volchenkov, I'm glad he's staying in- even if he did gift wrap that goal for pitt yesterday.

Cant wait to finally see Butler suit up, should be good stuff.

Hedberg in net tonight too, btw

LGD!!!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Kovy needs to get hot. Would be thrilled to see him net one tonight

Lovely. This is how it'll be for some time until a trade, injury (or demotion) happens. A good player has to sit because we gotta play the guy with the C and "pump up" the trade value of the other guy with cement boots.

Lovely. This is how it'll be for some time until a trade, injury (or demotion) happens. A good player has to sit because we gotta play the guy with the C and "pump up" the trade value of the other guy with cement boots.

I agree

Ridiculous...sit Salvador, you can fall back on the "Well he's a vet, back to back, condensed season, needs a breather" excuse to help him save face. But he stinks, and he shouldn't be captain.

As Captain, Sal sets the tone of play. He played like sh!t and everyone else played like sh!t. Bench him at least to show that no one is above being responsible.

Maybe this means a move is up? Tallinder as a healthy scratch is very interesting.

Also I don't think there is no way that DeBoer sits the Captain of this team. As meh as he's been to sit your captain out for a game or two doesn't send the right message at all.

How do you blame Greene for that penalty??? If he doesn't do that, Grabner has a breakaway

Edited by ziti17

Is there a sexy picture in the penalty box or do we just love a challenge.

Stay out of the box boys!

i wish butler wasnt wearing #9. its depressing to see that jersey skating around on an AHLers back

Oh, please. Zach wasn't Dano or Stevens. He was a good Devils and he is a talented player, but who cares? He's gone, that's that.

I don't like to see Bernier of all people wearing #18 that Sarge wore, but he does.