• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. New York Rangers 7PM MSG+

174 posts in this topic

Big game tonight!!!! Hope for a good performance from top 6 in this match, same drive and passion from Carter-Gionta-Bernier and the defense stepping up after the last game.

Let's Go Devils!! FTW!!

As do I, but what's with the latex glove? Is that a normal goaltender thing to do or is it more of a feminine/GQ/hand model/d-bag thing?

Put the little black rubber thing in the net behind the lady dressed like a marshmallow man

Hope to see the top line do some damage in this game. Zajac and Kovalchuk have been too quiet to start the season off. This would be a good game for them to get the ball rolling and pick up a few points each.

Hope to see the top line do some damage in this game. Zajac and Kovalchuk have been too quiet to start the season off. This would be a good game for them to get the ball rolling and pick up a few points each.

The plus side to that is that the Devils have managed to go 4-1-3 without those two being hot (though clearly they can't overcome that forever). Once Kovy starts putting them home, Zajac will start getting his assists. Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

ToddCordell
RT @JSportsnet: Grist for the mill...Mike Gillis will be in Newark for NJ-NYR game. And he's not trading Luongo to either team!

ALRIGHT ! let's speculate now haha

for the right price i'd welcome either Raymond or Hansen with no problem

Edited by SterioDesign

Doesn't seem like they need defense though, and that's really our only tradable option. On the other hand I don't see the rangers having the parts to trade for anything worth while.

ToddCordell

RT @JSportsnet: Grist for the mill...Mike Gillis will be in Newark for NJ-NYR game. And he's not trading Luongo to either team!

ALRIGHT ! let's speculate now haha

woww... interestingggg.

tallinder for.. well we're not getting the Sedins so nothing looks appetizing... are any of their second line even attainable?

Edited by Onddeck

I would do Tally for Raymond and a pick. The reason I included the pick is because he's a UFA

Or it could be a conditional 2nd or 3rd depending if we resign him

Edited by SMantzas

Tallinder is sitting, so logically if he's here to watch a potential trade piece...tallinder isn't one.

Tallinder is sitting, so logically if he's here to watch a potential trade piece...tallinder isn't one.

o yea... what the fvck. right over my head

Well I mean, it could be a different piece he's watching, that would be in addition to Tallinder. Purely speculating

oie_30224542fVqIdUdD.gif

Let's see the most beautiful image of the 2012 season repeated tonight, Devils.