GDT New Jersey Devils vs. The Lightning 7pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Just wanted to say that the Devils have at least a point in every game I've been to...I've been to every home game so far. I don't want to look too far into things here but clearly I can never miss a game again.

Oh I am the same way.  I went to the first 3 games, they won.  Then it went downhill for 3 games.  It was like that during the playoffs.  I could not miss a game, and had so many superstitions going on.  One of my friends messaged me saying, you better be at the game tonight.  Hahha, good thing for him, I have season tickets! 

But hey, if it works, it works!  Like that Bud Light commercial, "it's weird if it doesn't work".

They just have keep on doing what they are doing and tomorrow should be an entertaining game.

marty has to stop turning over the puck when he try to clear it or pass it.. its been leading to some goals lately

yeah, their first goal was all on marty (maybe a bit on gio too) but zid and A-train got hosed. BTW A-train had a very solid game, his best in awhile. stick work positioning hitting clearing covering, SOLID EFFORT

Marty needs a pair of the kings shoulder pads, with the 12" clavical guards.  needs to cover a few more inches top shelf

Greenes getting more comfortable at the point

hedman looks huge is he 6'7" 300 lbs now lol

bolts can score in bunches, thanks for the 5 on 3s

has anyone inquired about tallinder yet???

Who would inquire about a player who just got healthy scratched 3 games in a row? Tallinder's not going anywhere now.

Who would inquire about a player who just got healthy scratched 3 games in a row? Tallinder's not going anywhere now.

If the Devils want to move him, I'm sure a team desperate for D would take him off our hands.  However, we'd probably get nothing back in return (5-7 round pick).

Edited by Chuck the Duck

Marty needs a pair of the kings shoulder pads, with the 12" clavical guards. needs to cover a few more inches top shelf

Greenes getting more comfortable at the point

hedman looks huge is he 6'7" 300 lbs now lol

bolts can score in bunches, thanks for the 5 on 3s

has anyone inquired about tallinder yet???

I disagree. He's sitting out of necessity, not because he's the worst of our top 6 D. Other GMs would hopefully realize that.

And he's been a healthy scratch 3 games in a row because the Devils haven't lost. I wouldn't be surprised if he's put back in after the next Devils loss.

I'm not saying that no team in the NHL would want Henrik Tallinder. I personally like him.

I'm saying that no team would have any good vibes about going after a player with almost a $4M cap hit for the next 2 years who is being scratched a few games in a row and missed most of last season with injury.

And if they were, we wouldn't get all that much back for it. I'm only saying this because I see so many people just saying we should just throw him into a package to get an upper 6 forward. No chance!

Edit: Whoops, $3.4M cap hit, my bad.

Edited by DJ Eco

I'm not saying that no team in the NHL would want Henrik Tallinder. I personally like him.

I'm saying that no team would have any good vibes about going after a player with almost a $4M cap hit for the next 2 years who is being scratched a few games in a row and missed most of last season with injury.

And if they were, we wouldn't get all that much back for it. I'm only saying this because I see so many people just saying we should just throw him into a package to get an upper 6 forward. No chance!

Edit: Whoops, $3.4M cap hit, my bad.

We traded to get zid who fit the description you gave there