Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucifersDog

Kovy need to ride the bench

47 posts in this topic

When would you put him back in the lineup after he's benched?   Zajac only has three points.  He should get benched too.

Sure he could ride the bench, but his stats wouldn't get any better by making him sit. He's not playing bad hockey, he's playing good defensively, he makes good passes and he creates good chances. The goals will come, I don't think benching him would be a good thing personally.

Edited by Devs3cups

I don't know about getting benched, but his minutes should definitely be shortened

Ooh, Kovy's replaced Marty and Lou in LD's doghouse!  :giggle:  :e-drama:

Good thing you aren't the coach.  Have you even watched the games?  He isn't playing poorly.

I don't need to post anything more. Look at his stats.

lol come on, you still have to play him. Benching him isn't going to help him get a hot streak going

Edited by Satans Hockey

LOL!!!  Lay off the pipe brother!

The guy's in a slump...he needs to work his way out of it.  Just be happy that we are still winning despite him going 5 games without a point.

Wow who post those crap....

We all know he is in a slump, but he is not alone in that slump. and it not like he play bad games... He dont score but create something... For god sake you're not coaching or you are john tortorella

That's Kovy and a lot of other snipers.  Sometimes they're going in and sometimes they're not.  Think he's finishing the season with a 6.7 shooting%?  He'll get it going.  Look at the bright side...5-1-3 without him being hot. 

What a waste of forum space this thread is...give me a break.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that'll teach him to not suck!! Or PDB can just tie him to the net and rip pucks at him until Kovy learns that he's not allowed to slump

Ah, I see. LD is looking for that special player to take all the Marty hate when he retires. Looks like Kovy is an early frontrunner! Congrats, Kovy! You will never be good enough again!

come on LC you cant post a thread like this on this website. kovi is the greatest hockey player ever to wear skates according to most people on this forum.

Yeah, benching him would've been a great idea...fvcking moron.

Kovy pretty much runs the offense.  he's like our point guard... and he's definitely not worried about not playing well, did you see how relaxed he was on that goal?!