Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucifersDog

Kovy need to ride the bench

47 posts in this topic

Kovy pretty much runs the offense.  he's like our point guard... and he's definitely not worried about not playing well, did you see how relaxed he was on that goal?!

He's getting his shots and has been playing pretty well overall, points or no points.  The offensive numbers are going to come.

He's getting his shots and has been playing pretty well overall, points or no points.  The offensive numbers are going to come.

o i definitely agree. i just realized what i said seemed like i meant different. i meant like kovy knows he's not playing bad, see how calm he was on that goal.

Kovy is my boyyyyyy. LGD!!!

come on LC you cant post a thread like this on this website. kovi is the greatest hockey player ever to wear skates according to most people on this forum.

Who said that??

o i definitely agree. i just realized what i said seemed like i meant different. i meant like kovy knows he's not playing bad, see how calm he was on that goal.

Kovy is my boyyyyyy. LGD!!!

I was agreeing with you too...just fleshing out your original statement, lol. 

The good ole' LD anti-jinx thread works again.  Classic

It's funny I saw this and thought it was supposed to be a productive post...so gullible... on a serious note I do worry about Kovy averaging over 26 minutes a game. I want him fresh come the playoffs after what happened last year.

LD You're so crazy. Crazy ......like a fox, motivating Kovy like this! It always worked on Marty too...

Go back to the rangers board LD

I really hope a "Zajac needs to be benched" thread is made right before Saturdays game now:)

I am enjoying *not* locking this thread.

Go to it people

1 person likes this

I don't need to post anything more. Look at his stats.

Speaking of stats, did you happen to see Kovy, with an easy chance to get an empty netter, try and dish it off to Ryan Carter? Devils play a team concept and Kovy has bought in.. He may never put up the same numbers that he did on an Atlanta team that was build for and around him, but as DeBoer said the other day, he is doing the right things behind the play to help the team win.. And he obviously isn't worried about stats if he's dishing off easy goals

Classic LD.

Speaking of stats, did you happen to see Kovy, with an easy chance to get an empty netter, try and dish it off to Ryan Carter?

I know players love their stats; but when your contact is guaranteed for your professional life...  you're not playing for your next contract first, you're playing for your team first.   I think it reflects Kovy's maturity that he can now dish off easy goals to players who will benefit from it; if we are in the meaningless last seconds with a 2 goal lead. 

If we are up by 1 one though...  I want Kovy to bury it.   Ice the game, before trying to hand out charity goals out.

2 people like this

Shorty asside, I donot like Kovy on the PK, not issue with the rest of his ice time...

Lucifersdog is one of the weirdest users of this forum... Ask him something about Kovy, or Zubrus nd you will get a huge load of BS, that you simply can't understand

Ok this thread can be closed it worked. Who or what is next. Hi Peppercorn

Zajac could use an anti-jinx, he's cooled off a bit since the first few games

Lucifersdog is one of the weirdest users of this forum... Ask him something about Kovy, or Zubrus nd you will get a huge load of BS, that you simply can't understand

I like to think it's part of his/her charm

this is the dumbest thread of all time. are you even watching the games? cmon bro. hes creating chances like whoa and being a GREAT teammate. Hes become an all-around great player. He even gave up an empty netter last night to give someone else the goal.

pay attention.

This is a Skip Bayless comment. Say something opposite of what everyone else thinks just to grab attention.