cgb6397

GDT:2/10/13 New Jersey Devils @ Pittsburgh Penguins

167 posts in this topic

Clarkson! He can't be stopped!

I'm not anti-fighting in general, I'm anti-fighting off the opening faceoff on the road.  The Rangers pounded us where it mattered (on the scoreboard) in that game and the only reason the Pens aren't pounding us now is Moose. 

I still doubt it affected that game that much in either direction. Perhaps there was some bad blood left over from the last game. I find it entertaining and like watching guys leave it all out on the ice.

Who the hell is this guy in the #23 jersey?! I'm blown away by how good he looks this season.

Does anyone else besides the Devils defense take these delay of game penalties?!

The Devils penalty kill is pure class. It's always nice when the Devils start off slow and don't have a great period but somehow manage to come out of it with the lead. I can't say enough great things about Moose right now.

Does anyone else besides the Devils defense take these delay of game penalties?!

Ottawa used to...  :whistling:

I know I'm staying the obvious, but is there a time when Clarkson doesn't look like he's about to fall down?

Classy of the fans to clap when he got up. You wouldn't get that in Philly

Salvador is simply a poor hockey player. It would be amazing to see his fate as a Devil if he hadnt scored those lucky playoff goals. That contract is an enormous rectal pain.

And that's what's awesome about the Devils.  "It looks like a 3 on 2 for Pittsburgh" and then you see forwards backchecking like crazy and there's nowhwere for a pass to get through.

Edited by TackleDummy