Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarpathianForest

Montreal Typical!

14 posts in this topic

So I think this term should officially enter the hockey lexicon.

How would you guys define "Montreal Typical" ?

Edited by CarpathianForest

I'm sure Sterio will go to town in this thread.. But I recall Peter Laviolette using it to mean that they always get calls at home

1 person likes this

I'm sure Sterio will go to town in this thread.. But I recall Peter Laviolette using it to mean that they always get calls at home

I know that it started with Laviolette's reaction to a game against Montreal. But it's a good term for a more broad situation. Like Sidney Crosby is Montreal Typical.

The Devils getting the short-end of the stick on a video review is Montreal Typical.

Waiiiit a minute ! Are you telling me im famous or something? Haha

1 person likes this

Waiiiit a minute ! Are you telling me im famous or something? Haha

You're our resident Québécois and Canadiens hater lol

i dont live in Quebec at all haha I live in Moncton, New-Brunswick... which is like 11 hrs away from MTL... and 8 hrs from Boston actually

Edited by SterioDesign

i dont live in Quebec at all haha I live in Moncton, New-Brunswick... which is like 11 hrs away from MTL... and 8 hrs from Boston actually

Close enough :P But I thought the Canadiens were your most hated team

Edited by Colin226

Close enough :P But I thought the Canadiens were your most hated team

thats 110% true haha I hate the fans more than the team though

im a québécois and a canadiens hater too. Les devils du new jersey sont la meilleur concession de la ligue depuis 1987 (arrivé de Lou)... Pourquoi prendre pour un équipe comme montréal qui sont tout croche année apr`s année.

im a québécois and a canadiens hater too. Les devils du new jersey sont la meilleur concession de la ligue depuis 1987 (arrivé de Lou)... Pourquoi prendre pour un équipe comme montréal qui sont tout croche année apr`s année.

I'm from Quebec city, QC haha. Exactement, et en plus notre gardien est le meilleur de tous les temps, en plus d'être québécois ;) Usually people in Quebec hate MTL because of the Nordiques-Habs rivalry, people still feel the same way about the Habs even if the Nordiques aren't there anymore. Edited by Devs3cups

I think it's reaching - it really should just pertain to Montreal, not a hockey shafting in general. Just my opinion.

Just like Montreal shouldn't apply to all French Canadians in general sterio  :P

Edited by Pepperkorn

I'm talking about a specific incident that leads to a general definition. Like being Munsoned.

I'm from Quebec city too and I must admit that I REALLY AND BADLY HATE the Canadiens.... What a joke this team is....