Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Flyers 7PM MSG+

111 posts in this topic

im gonna watch the game on my buddy's 120" screen projector, should be sweet

well.... if we win

Huge bright white hockey rink...Don't go blind. B )

im gonna watch the game on my buddy's 120" screen projector, should be sweet

well.... if we win

I have to say, the high detail of 1080P HD broadcasts and large sized widescreens make a world of difference watching hockey. I have a 92" Mitsubishi and it just wows the game. You can pick out the smallest of details, even in the crowd. replaying through TIVO in slow motion is another great feature.

When you can't get to the game, it's the next best thing. Enjoy!

the third pic on the bottom of the Flyers goalie is priceless!  Looks like he's saying "why God why" while being in pain while the Devils celebrate!  doesn't get better than that.

the first pic is the the goal that saved the series.  the devils completely dominted the flyers in both games and until that goal late in the 3rd to tie it by clarkson they were on the verge of falling 2-0 despite playing better in both games.  I don't think they would have come back from that.

Devils-even-series-with-Flyers.jpg

20130122_ajw_se8_090.0_standard_352.0.jp

143976374_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=7

Time to beat up on our ugly redneck cousins again. Let's get a win boys!

the third pic on the bottom of the Flyers goalie is priceless!  Looks like he's saying "why God why" while being in pain while the Devils celebrate!  doesn't get better than that.

the first pic is the the goal that saved the series.  the devils completely dominted the flyers in both games and until that goal late in the 3rd to tie it by clarkson they were on the verge of falling 2-0 despite playing better in both games.  I don't think they would have come back from that.

Larson tied it, Clarkson's goal was the go ahead goal

Let's fvcking go boys!! Get back on the winning track, fvck the flyers.

Ill have to miss this one as ill be shredding the gnar.

LGD!!

Psyched up for this one. Been looking forward to seeing Poni back on the ice all week. LGD!!

Bought Gamecenter live to watch this game while driving to Boston

Blacked out. fvckIN damnit

I mean this is like any game we let the other team swarm us in our zone.. They push and we go back on our heels.. Boston games are another prime example

We beat them by pressuring them.. Gotta get back to that or this will be 2010 Playoffs

Flyers started this game with an edge.  Right now, the Devils aren't playing like this game means much.

I don't think the devils played all that ba this period, it's just the defense sh!t the bed for about three to five minutes.

Still plenty of time to get this going

We got sh!t bounces and Philly capitalized on pretty much every chance. Who had that turnover on goal 3?

We got sh!t bounces and Philly capitalized on pretty much every chance. Who had that turnover on goal 3?

I think it was fayne

Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the Devs locker room. PDB is gonna lay into these dudes.