GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Flyers 7PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

hey i am new to the forum this is my first post. i cant make a new topic. but i am one of the fans from the drop the puck video. my reaction is from the panthers game 7.  i had to sign a waiver for them to edit it. i am a season ticket holder i was at every home game. i moved to north carolina 2 months ago. i still have my season tickets.... here is the full video no edits \\

you can follow me on twitter at TWITTER.COM/@THEJOESPINELLI

looks like a beer league game tonight at the rock.

i never really used forums when  i lived on long island but now since im so far away i use them aot and have alot of information 2 post.... 

hey i am new to the forum this is my first post. i cant make a new topic. but i am one of the fans from the drop the puck video. my reaction is from the panthers game 7.  i had to sign a waiver for them to edit it. i am a season ticket holder i was at every home game. i moved to north carolina 2 months ago. i still have my season tickets.... here is the full video no edits \\

i never really used forums when  i lived on long island but now since im so far away i use them aot and have alot of information 2 post....

That video was exactly like the video I saw this morning with the goats:

hey i am new to the forum this is my first post. i cant make a new topic. but i am one of the fans from the drop the puck video. my reaction is from the panthers game 7.  i had to sign a waiver for them to edit it. i am a season ticket holder i was at every home game. i moved to north carolina 2 months ago. i still have my season tickets.... here is the full video no edits \

. Welcome aboard brother. Nice to have you.

Media Information

EXECUTIVE OFFICES: The Devils’ executive offices are located adjacent to AmeriHealth Pavilion at Prudential Center on Lafayette Street.

CREDENTIALS: Season passes are issued to those members of the media who regularly cover the New Jersey Devils. These passes will be honored for entrance to Prudential Center and all working areas for all 2012-13 regular-season home games. Single-game passes may be requested by contacting the Devils’ Communications Department at least 24 hours prior to game time.  Accredited individuals are strictly prohibited from obtaining player autographs while in a working capacity.  Credentials will be issued only to representatives of legitimate news gathering agencies.

MORNING SKATE: Morning skate will take place at Prudential Center’s main rink or AmeriHealth Pavilion. All media (print and broadcast) covering the morning skate at Prudential Center must be credentialed. Please contact the Devils’ Communications Department to confirm time and location.  Credentials for practices and morning skates will be available at the Event Staff entrance adjacent to the Lafayette Street security entrance.

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Accredited photographers may shoot only from designated areas. The Devils’ Communications Department issues location assignments just outside the press room approximately 30 minutes prior to game time. No roving passes will be issued.

GAME-TIME PRESS ENTRANCE: Members of the media should enter the building through the Mulberry Street press entrance. Credentials will be available two and one-half hours prior to game time. All credentials must be picked up individually.

PRESS LOUNGE: The press lounge/working room is located behind the press entrance on Mulberry Street. The lounge is open only to properly accredited and identified members of the media, as well as club and league personnel. A buffet meal will be served approximately 90 minutes prior to faceoff. The cost of the meal is $10.  Beverages are provided free of charge.  Refreshments are available prior to, during, and after all games.

PRE-GAME: The Devils’ locker room is closed at all times prior to the start of the game. The dressing room corridor will remain open until 90 minutes prior to game time. A representative from the Devils’ Communications Department will remain outside the Devils’ locker room to assist members of the media wishing to interview players. After that time, only members of the media requiring access to television production areas are permitted to pass through the corridor once it has

been closed.

PRESS BOX: An elevator to the press box is located adjacent to the press lounge. Seating charts are displayed throughout the press lounge and in the press seating area. The Devils provide a limited number of courtesy phones in the press box for use by the media. Anyone who wishes to order a private line should contact Andre Mutovic of DAE at 973-757-6532. Wireless, high-speed internet access is available.

POST-GAME: Locker rooms will open to the media no later than five (5) minutes following the conclusion of the game. Head Coach Peter DeBoer will be available to the media in the coaches’ press conference area, approximately 20 minutes after the conclusion of each home game.

WIRELESS INFO: All media are asked to use the ‘pruguest’ wireless network. The password is prucenter123

some inside info for you guys

http://njdevilspr.com/ i usually use this site for my devils news. along with TG

The refs have swallowed their whistles in this one...good. As the game has good flow and energy

Thank you Ilya Bryzgalov for sucking. Also thanks Brodeur for keeping the Devils in it. Thank you post as well

The Devils D has been pretty bad today. Often caught in between making the safe play and making an outlet pass. They often just give it back to philly. The Flyers 2nd man on the forcheck has been lightning fast and is causing turnovers.

shenn has looked good for philly. But I haven't seen much of Couturier.

Edited by '7'