Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Flyers 7PM MSG+

111 posts in this topic

Nothing better than being at the game w my girlfriend who's also a devils fan and looking towards the section to the left and seeing my ex girlfriend completely miserable (flyers fan) slouching in her seat while the stadium celebrates Clarkys goal.

1 person likes this

Nothing better than being at the game w my girlfriend who's also a devils fan and looking towards the section to the left and seeing my ex girlfriend completely miserable (flyers fan) slouching in her seat while the stadium celebrates Clarkys goal.

Lol I did the opposite.. Dropped a Devils "fan" for a Flyers fan.. It's alright, the Devils fan was a psycho beyatch who complained that I was too into the team and not her.. The Flyers fan actually gets it - I have 2 loves and the Devils will always be one of them

Lol I did the opposite.. Dropped a Devils "fan" for a Flyers fan.. It's alright, the Devils fan was a psycho beyatch who complained that I was too into the team and not her.. The Flyers fan actually gets it - I have 2 loves and the Devils will always be one of them

Haha. Hope you didn't get stuck w my ex !

Edited by JRZYRIPPER

Haha that would be hilarious if we swapped.. Although you'd be getting hosed on that deal :P

What a great comeback and a great bday gift from the boys ! Had a great time last night snd even when they were down 3-1 i had a good feeling and knew theyd come back! .... Or i was simply too drunk... Lol

is Marty taking PEDs??? take away the pittsburgh game and he's 2.2 and 0.915, not bad for an over the hill old fart!

marty is definitely on something, his agility and injury recovery is back to 20s. old people don't recover from those slams to the body etc that easily.

PS. My GDT threads are on fire this season.

Trolling?

Salvador is by far our worst defenseman. I think the poster was exaggerating, but the premise is there