Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satans Hockey

Kovy & Poni rocking out to Strike It Up from yesterdays game

15 posts in this topic

I'm a bit delayed in watching the game so I'm watching now and just caught this so I had to record it and upload it lol

Edited by Satans Hockey

I was absolutely dying when that happened. I had to rewind it and watch it again...this happened just as I caught up to live TV since I got home 30 mins after the game started. Amazing!

You can tell that Kovy and Poni are bros and it's fvcking awesome. I love this trade so much, maybe Lou will sign him and put an end to the reacquiring Poni charade lol

Lmfao, that's awesome. And get this- still haven't seen highlights of the game or a replay because I lost my power around 12, about an hour after I got home. After waiting an hour, I gave up that it would come back on and went to bed lol.

Kovy looks like he's concentrating so hard, it's hilarious. Maybe it's just me, but I'm imagining him trying to keep the beat, mumbling to himself, "One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four", lol.

This is so great! I'm so glad we picked him back up. Low risk/high potential reward.

well i was expecting a little more than..... just that.... when i saw the headline ? haha

not to the level of Roenick dancing but you know lol we must simply not have the same level of Rocking Outness :P

well i was expecting a little more than..... just that.... when i saw the headline ? haha

not to the level of Roenick dancing but you know lol we must simply not have the same level of Rocking Outness :P

What a party pooper. :P

i am glad someone else noticed this....reminds me of night at the roxbury

Edited by grcenter47

i am glad someone else noticed this....reminds me of night at the roxbury

You're Brothers? No.........YES!