Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prucenterrules

Josefson sent down, Loktionov called up

59 posts in this topic

Half this board, including myself, predicted Josefson will be sent down for Loktionov. Look up other threads over the past week. I guess all of us are right as well...'buddy'. Lets all ride the high horse together!

http://www.njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130435#entry1170552

At least this clown has the honor to be the first person on my ignore list.

Sour grapes, you said sit ONE game for loki, not get sent down. Like i said lou made my case for me. tY

Sour grapes, you said sit ONE game for loki, not get sent down. Like i said lou made my case for me. tY

Congrats, you predicted something that about half the population of Devils fans predicted. It's not that big a deal.

really regretting getting that josefson jersey, but it's all poni's fault. if he signed, i would have got his jersey in a heartbeat, bastard ruined my idea.

jeez this JJ/Tedenby convo is going on here also. Just want to say that im pumped to see Loki play today hopefully. Hope this kid can make an impact. 

Go Away. You do not understand the game of hockey and you are making my slack off time at work far less enjoyable by your posts all over now about how you're so smart because JJ being sent down is undeniable proof that Teddy is better, since we all know that all players in the A with similar stats are basically the same. Take notice, Loktionov has less points than JJ in the AHL and played ten more games. Wrap your heard around how much he sucks now.

P.S. If you look at their stats in the AHL, which are the sole decider of skill, according to you, could you explain how Tedenby's .54ppg compared to JJ's .67ppg makes JJ worse than Tedenby?

Edited by ATLL765

Since just about every play by play announcer and analyst has pronounced Andrei's last name incorrectly, here an assist.