Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils vs. Ottawa Sans 1PM MSG

147 posts in this topic

I have to start the GDT this early since I'm a streak of wins and I can not give up the thread I'm afraid, so Let's go boys! Let's kick the sens when they are down and regain the first place overall!

OttawaatNewJersey-1.jpg

Patrik+Elias+Ottawa+Senators+v+New+Jerse

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

Is there any possible way I can watch this on the computer at work? I'll be totally bummed if I miss the game...

this team is all banged up missing their top 2 players... we cannot afford to lose games like that. Especially since we should beat them even with Spezza and Karlsson in their lineup

LGD!

Very excited for todays game. I get to bring the wife and both kids which doesn't happen often. Let's Go Devils!!!

Edited by Coorslight

I can't find this years promo schedule...does anyone know if they are giving anything out at todays game? It's obviously going to be a lot of families today so I figured there would be something. Be nice for my kids to come away with some free swag! LOL

Wow, feel bad for the Senators. Pretty much everyone who'd make them a somewhat dangerous team today are out.

Wow, feel bad for the Senators. Pretty much everyone who'd make them a somewhat dangerous team today are out.

I know.

[slight pause]

fvck...they've got us exactly where they want us, don't they?

Is there any possible way I can watch this on the computer at work? I'll be totally bummed if I miss the game...

try adthe.eu or firstrowsports.eu, ads will pop up but they wont mess up your computer

Anyways, LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

Should be an easy win, don't let up. LGD

Hahahaha, with the devils its never an "easy" win