Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils vs. Ottawa Sans 1PM MSG

147 posts in this topic

Hows that for a guy killing the team Triumph ??????

look at the stat! 100% shot % at the moment

Edited by SterioDesign

New Rule:  From now on whenever a struggling player on the Devils need a goal, someone must start a "Player X needs to be benched" thread.

down goes neil, ottawa needs a voodoo ritual to get rid of their bad juju, it's unbelievable. 

my little poni is one of our best players 

How's Lokti looking?

im only half watching the game, im working, i didnt really notice him so far to be honest but im curious to know what others are thinking

Wish I wasn't working today, hadda sell my ticket.

Edited by DJ Eco

the guys are not playing too well, playing with fire. i feel a Sens goal coming soon

I just turned on the game...and boy do the Devils look flat and uninspired, they cant clear their own zone, they pass to the Sens in the offensive zone,  looking like its a preseason game

Whole team looks awful outside of Brodeur.

2 things i really hate about our  PP (both which have not really cost us so far)

1- the lack of urgency, you simply don't feel like they feel they have an opportunity, especially from Kovy when he's going to get the puck behind our net, he's slowly skating to the puck and then slowly skating the puck up the ice with no urgency. OF COURSE i wouldnt want them to rush and make stupid decisions but they are always sooooooooooooooooooooo relax and slow setting themselves. Depending on if we're getting lots of clears we're losing a lot of seconds from our PP just because of that. I'd just like to see the intensity of a last minutes where a team is trailing by one and absolutely need a goal, but obviously keep on playing smart not to get scored on SH

2- they are making extremely dangerous passes between the point men im actually really surprised it hasnt been picked up yet for a breakaway. And they keep their play so high around the blue line with the 2 defending forward so close to them. Seems like we don't have room on the point too often and they keep going back and forth with it.

our PP is not horrible but it's something that gets me nervous pretty much all the time while we're on the PP.

Edited by SterioDesign

Whole team just looks sloppy.

Not sure if Brodeur is fighting off the shots a little today or if just the whole team is running around like chickens with no head in front of him and he is just trying to keep them afloat.