Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils at Capitals 7PM MSG+

257 posts in this topic

Stomp on these Capitals, we are better than our past few games show and it's time to take back the conference. 

usp-nhl_-washington-capitals-at-new-jers

capitals-devils-hocke_petr8_s640x374.jpg

Let's go Devils!! I will be there tonight and Saturday! Hoping for a mini sweep here.

Let's go boys, do work tonight.

I wanna see Kovy snipe 2 goals and outplay Ovi again. Play tough guys!

LGD!!!

Well, Fayne's a healthy scratch for the third game in a row now. Did he fvck DeBoer's wife or something?

Edited by MadDog2020

Well, Fayne's a healthy scratch for the third game in a row now. Did he fvck DeBoer's wife or something?

He better have a minor injury that they aren't telling us about because it is ridiculous.

Hopefully they're not shopping him.

Who, Fayne?  It's a pretty funny way to be shopping him by having him benched.

This eight D nonsense has to end, now.  It's already caused too many issues, from the sitting of Larsson the first two weeks to the sitting of Fayne now, and the lack of flexibility up front with only one forward spot available.

This eight D nonsense has to end, now.  It's already caused too many issues, from the sitting of Larsson the first two weeks to the sitting of Fayne now, and the lack of flexibility up front with only one forward spot available.

The only logical explanation I can come up with as to why Lou hasn't sorted this out is because they fear Volchenkov and/or Salvador are likely candidates to go down with injuries at some point.

He better have a minor injury that they aren't telling us about because it is ridiculous.

At this point I am under the impression he has some sort of injury.

I don't know anything, I just wanted to post something. I hear the package for O'Reilly is steep. Maybe the Devils are willing to bite.

I don't know anything, I just wanted to post something. I hear the package for O'Reilly is steep. Maybe the Devils are willing to bite.

The Devils dont need another center