Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msweet

GDT: Devils at Wash Noon 2/23

158 posts in this topic

And never mind.  Wow, what a waste of a chance to leap to 1st in the conference solo.

that CAPS PP dominated everywhere, until OVI scored his Hat Trick goal.

well... the bottom feeders are making this embarrassing.

Well save it for tomorrow now.

Maybe show up then.

Winnipeg won't be easy.

Really needed to win this one.

Team had been pretty inconsistent lately. Not good.

Eh their PP is one of the best in the league though, can't be giving em chances.

Oh well. Didn't really expect them to win both games in Washington. Although they certainly had their chances today.

Bounce back tomorrow.

Gionta needs to be waived.

Bottom line is they're not getting enough done on offense. They have one goal. That's not good. Henrique is invisible, Zajac is invisible, Clarkson is now trying to pass too much instead of just shooting it, and Patty NEVER looks to shoot, he's always looking for the pass. Someone not named Kovy has to start shooting the fvcking puck, plain and simple.

the devils have been playing like sh!t for awhile now even the games we won we played bad most of them minus maybe the pittsburgh games... were fvcking lucky to be where we are in the standings

WHY THE fvck IS OVI LEFT OPEN ALL fvckING GAME.

And why the hell is Vochenkov NOT playing Ovie almost exclusively on that PK? He's the only dangerous player out there for cryin out loud

I know we are all throwing blame around, but Volchenkov was in the right position on that play. The pass just went over his stick.

Lol sky is falling again on Njdevs

I guess we are a draft lottery team because we split these two games with Washington?

VOLCH & SALVADOR ARE FOR THE PITTSSS.

so fvcking frustrated

ill say it another fvcking time. our godamn repetitive dump and chase system and having all our 3 forwards pinned to be board all the time in the offensive zone is not creating anything its fvcking obvious

henrique & zajac have you seen them on the ice? cause dosent seem like they r. they've been ghosts

I'm frustrated with the offense, yea we have some injuries but with the players we still have (Kovy, Elias, henrique, clarkson,Zajac, etc.) we should be able to score more than one goal a game. I think they need to just go back to the basics and make simple plays and go for the dirty goals

Eh bad result but the team didn't entirely stink it up.

Moose struggled and that third goal was a miscommunication with him and Greene.

We need our players to shoot more.

Kovy played like a beast but couldn't carry the entire team.

Steve gionta should not be on the PK.

Like what I see from loktionov.

Faye looked a tad rusty but our defense struggled as a unit at times.

Still love what I see from larsson and Greene pairing.

Let just get the win tomorrow. I will be there!

Lol sky is falling again on Njdevs

I guess we are a draft lottery team because we split these two games with Washington?

No cause they have been bad for a fvcking long time. they won the first 2 games which were decent, played bad against washington but somehow won cause they got in penalty trouble, played like sh!t against MTL... played alright but sh!t the bed against boston at the end of the game, played decent against a bad islanders team, played like sh!t against pittsburgh, then had a good stretch of 4 games against rangers, lighting and pens then played like sh!t ever since.

we squeezed a bunch of wins while playing bad, and in the long run "a win is a win" mentality is gonna catch up if they are not playing well.

yeah...we barely beat this team Thursday (wouldve lost without all those PP's in the third), today we get embarrassed. Without Kovi scoring we dont put up much offense.

Our PK is really weak, and we cant win a face-off to save our lives. Not jumping off a cliff here, but Lou needs to help out with a trade.

Moose letting 5 goals in the past 2 games against bottom feeder teams is really troubling. One of the luxuries we've had for the past year and a half is knowing Moose could handle himself in his starts. A few softies, and there goes the game, he lost his head.