Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zubie#8

GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ New Jersey Devils 5PM

222 posts in this topic

Thank god zajac finally netted one

Dude can't be good that Marty has had this many days off and has "soreness".

Oh well.

Lets get the W here.

can only be good that he thought he was good enough to play today until last minute, means he's almost good to go

I like what I've seen from lotki, Marty will be fine, if he wasn't he wouldn't be on the bench as back up. Lotki and butler should both be in this team from an offensive stand point even when zubs is back. Send barch away. Whatever

Kovalchuk's backcheck effort was disgusting on that first goal, cmon big boy move those legs 

I like what I've seen from lotki, Marty will be fine, if he wasn't he wouldn't be on the bench as back up. Lotki and butler should both be in this team from an offensive stand point even when zubs is back. Send barch away. Whatever

When Marty got hurt last time he actually drove himself to the hospital after the game with a tear.

Kovalchuk's backcheck effort was disgusting on that first goal, cmon big boy move those legs

It all starts with Larsson getting beat wide, giving his guy tons of time to look around decide what to do. He's already been beat badly twice today.

When they said the Jets are 0 for 21 on the PP, you just knew they were going to score

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by eaglejelly

Its so pathetic how bad we are on PK and PP as of late. This is one of the worst PP units in the nhl, they score on us the first penalty, one of the worst PK in the nhl and we havel ooked awful on the PP against it.