Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zubie#8

GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ New Jersey Devils 5PM

222 posts in this topic

Another terrible game. Right now they are the worst team in the east with the possible exception of Buffalo. They really need to get their acts together soon.

They are just crap!!! They aren't playing like they want to be there at all. They have no passion or heart

They are just crap!!! They aren't playing like they want to be there at all. They have no passion or heart

from what i've learn through my life... anything or anyone losing his heart and soul wouldnt do too great.

Guess who Deboer called the heart and soul of the team who made de conference final?

yup.

The hilarity of the board after 2 losses is unbelievable. Some of you are spoiled fvckwads.

They didn't lose their passion, they lost talent and brains. I knew it was going to backfire when the staff started treating regular season like it was preseason though.

The hilarity of the board after 2 losses is unbelievable. Some of you are spoiled fvckwads.

It's not just two losses, Marty.

It's being 1-4-1 in the past week and change.

I know we're just supposed to point at the bad and act like the sky is falling after losses, but I think Laktionov is taking some big steps. Means a lot to see him on the ice when they need a goal. They must have some confidence in him and that line.

The boys need a good road trip to get them back on track. This 3 day break is perfect.

And this team needs its glue back, the Zubs!

Edited by Zubie#8

67.4 Penalty Shot - If a defending player, except a goalkeeper, while play is in progress, falls on the puck, holds the puck, picks up the puck, or gathers the puck into his body or hands from the ice in the goal crease area, the play shall be stopped immediately and a penalty shot shall be awarded to the non-offending team. See also Rule 63 – Delaying the Game.

Yah...