Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMantzas

GDT- Devils @ Thrashers 8 PM

167 posts in this topic

man i saw that trashers guy kovalchuk.... hope we could get him....

ahah i would laugh if lou gives cormier,that bust bergfors, the overpaid oduya combine qith a 1 pick for kovalchuk... No chance in hell lou could possibly get guy like this...

Anyway Kovalchuk cantt score empty netter like our guy langenbrunner...

It been a long time of no hockey im ready for that one

First goal tonight dean mcammond called it!

I hear that we are going to be seeing kovalchuk henrique and loktionov on the same line. This pleases me.

I hear that we are going to be seeing kovalchuk henrique and loktionov on the same line. This pleases me.

The KHL line

Go Devils!

It's been so long since a game I forgot the rules. What is icing?

oh the Rangers posted the BEST guide for understanding the game -- especially for girls like me, but you might like it too!!

i'm a little more advanced so I can tell you icing is when the hockey ball goes all the way down the ice - like REAL far - kind of like the whole field even. and like the goalie can't, like reach it ---  so it crosses some line - I don't know -- there's like a LOT of lines all over the place but it like crosses the line - like one of those - the hockey ball things does.  and that's icing. I think you get, like another try at playing again then.  like it's a do-over but not for you - it's like for the other guy - so like the foul thing is like  their team gets to like play the ball thing where the other guys were on the other end but on their end.  It's kind of stupid when you think about it.. Oh and like -- you can't touch anyone - liek it's called no touch cuz you can't like touch a guy or they just get to shoot the puck at the goal I think. I've seen that -- where a guy touches a guy and they just go like RIGHT to the shoot out even.  It's a stupid rule my boyfriend says.

Edited by Pepperkorn

Lets gooooo boys!!! Please get one tonight, turn things around.

Play tough D, I have little faith in Hedberg unfortunately

LGD!!!!

Edited by Onddeck

Volch out Tallinder in ,,,, no Carter... Tostito in,, I just pray Moose has a one hell of a game!!!!! As per TG

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/optional_morning_skate_for_devils_volchenkov_barch_to_be_healthy_scratches_tonight/

Sorry Lines are as per TG ... I said Moose needs to have one hell of a game..lol

Lets Go Devils!!!!!

Edited by Devs1965

oh the Rangers posted the BEST guide for understanding the game -- especially for girls like me, but you might like it too!!

i'm a little more advanced so I can tell you icing is when the hockey ball goes all the way down the ice - like REAL far - kind of like the whole field even. and like the goalie can't, like reach it ---  so it crosses some line - I don't know -- there's like a LOT of lines all over the place but it like crosses the line - like one of those - the hockey ball things does.  and that's icing. I think you get, like another try at playing again then.  like it's a do-over but not for you - it's like for the other guy - so like the foul thing is like  their team gets to like play the ball thing where the other guys were on the other end but on their end.  It's kind of stupid when you think about it.. Oh and like -- you can't touch anyone - liek it's called no touch cuz you can't like touch a guy or they just get to shoot the puck at the goal I think. I've seen that -- where a guy touches a guy and they just go like RIGHT to the shoot out even.  It's a stupid rule my boyfriend says.

Lengthy, but wrong.

Icing is when you stop suddenly and spray the goaltender with ice  - icing.

Volch out Tallinder in ,,,, no Carter... Tostito in,, I just pray Moose has a one hell of a game!!!!! As per TG

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/optional_morning_skate_for_devils_volchenkov_barch_to_be_healthy_scratches_tonight/

Sorry Lines are as per TG ... I said Moose needs to have one hell of a game..lol

Lets Go Devils!!!!!

It's annoying that both Tallinder and Volchenkov are in these positions.     I didn't expect them to be all-stars; but I expected them to play nightly if healthy, without question. 

But that point aside, LGD!

I'll be watching at The Tap House in downtown Steamboat, CO.. Very excited!! Hopefully the team gives us a show, but either way, they have shuttle service so I'm getting tanked

I'll be watching at The Tap House in downtown Steamboat, CO.. Very excited!! Hopefully the team gives us a show, but either way, they have shuttle service so I'm getting tanked

ah,beautiful. And not far from where I grew up.

Cheers!

Edited by Onddeck