eaglejelly

GDT- Devils @ Buffalo 3 PM

289 posts in this topic

this game is not on Moose, we're playing the fvcking sabres! and we can barely score against them and we're giving them really good scoring chances.

Moose has kept the team in this game.  This is one of those examples of people seeing what they want to.

Well that and people are more apt to blame him considering his prior few games.  If he had pitched shutouts in the last two you wouldn't be hearing a peep about his 'bad goals' when he's one of the few that came to play today.

...............how? cause he didnt rob that cross ice one timer....hes kept us in this game jesus christ what game are u watching.

think you are blind bro, his positoning was terrible and it was not a quality shot for the sabres. Moose comes across the ice with his body turned, it hits him in the chest and goes in. A quality nhl goalie doesn't let things like that go in, moose has played horrendous for us in this stretch when we have needed him to step up.

We need marty.

The defence wasn't there but I will put this one on Hedberg but he has saved so many today. It is 2-2 because of Hedberg. I would say the same if Marty or Kinkaid were in goal.

yup, up to that he's been superb.  a mentally lethargic larsson on the other hand.....

He has made 2 great saves, where are you guys getting this he's been superb all game. I think the sabres have like 16 shots on goal, they probably have 4 real scoring chances this game.

Moose has kept the team in this game.  This is one of those examples of people seeing what they want to.

well apparently according to most of the people here he should stop every shot, and its completely his fault if one gets by him

As I always say the goalies can't score goals. These close games shouldn't be close. We are playing a weaken team, Buffalo and we can't score.  I know Miller is good. We are out shooting Buffalo but we can't finish..

Everyone realizes that Moose is a backup goalie, right? I feel like a lot of people are trying to grade him on the Marty Curve (which Marty usually isn't even good enough for)

He has made 2 great saves, where are you guys getting this he's been superb all game. I think the sabres have like 16 shots on goal, they probably have 4 real scoring chances this game.

Wow.

think you are blind bro, his positoning was terrible and it was not a quality shot for the sabres. Moose comes across the ice with his body turned, it hits him in the chest and goes in. A quality nhl goalie doesn't let things like that go in, moose has played horrendous for us in this stretch when we have needed him to step up.

We need marty.

moose has played horrendous huh? ok thats all i need to here from you. have a good day.

Another loss to a hideous team coming up.  How many more of these before it's okay to start worrying?

Gionta is an awful hockey player.

Seriously, no Vanek, last place in the league and THIS is the best you can muster up?  A series of weak point shots offensively and hideous breakdowns defensively?

Your full on fvcking delusional if you think moose has been good. He has given up a soft goal every game, and he has made a couple of game costing errors. Do you realize how demoralizing it is to work hard for a goal and then have your goalie let in a softie.

what the fvck is this team doing. were loosing all the battles our passes are fvcking terrible our D look fvcking lazy as fvck

moose is terrible ones that are saying hes been reason why were still in the game are fvcking blind. hes been shaky all game.

lou get a trade going its enough now fvck.

But don't worry Boys! This is just a slump. We still have a good record and will work our way out of it in this shortened season. Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

OMG, a fraction of an inch to the left and that puck misses the blocker and is in. Crazy.

Edited by Zubie#8