Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

I will attend my first Kovalchuk Game!

10 posts in this topic

Hi maybe its unuseful to make a thread for it but i am so happy right now! I already attend a devils game vs Montreal back in 2006 (my only nhl game i saw ). But this year im going to the Scotia Bankplace march 25 for my birthday an i will see Kovalchuk for the first time in my life. Im pumped excited etc...

Just want to know... any of you attend the game? if yes could be cool to meet you. Ill be there behind devils bench with my kovalchuk Jersey.

Just want to know any chances i can get autograph from (kovy or deboer or anybody even kris barch) if im there really soon in the warm up?

Very cool.. I'd check with Senators fans on HFBoards about where to get away team autographs

Im happy for you Caron, congrats. Kovalchuk is very fun to watch live. Enjoy!

great to hear that, but hopefully you get to see him for less than 30 mins! :dizzy:

Ahaha as ong as he produce and score

Hi maybe its unuseful to make a thread for it but i am so happy right now! I already attend a devils game vs Montreal back in 2006 (my only nhl game i saw ). But this year im going to the Scotia Bankplace march 25 for my birthday an i will see Kovalchuk for the first time in my life. Im pumped excited etc...

Just want to know... any of you attend the game? if yes could be cool to meet you. Ill be there behind devils bench with my kovalchuk Jersey.

Just want to know any chances i can get autograph from (kovy or deboer or anybody even kris barch) if im there really soon in the warm up?

id there any seats left around your section I may come i live in montreal only 2 hour drive

ahah quite simple but effective! I'll have 2 sign one written just win!

The other one

Tickets: 300$

Drive to Scotia Bank center: 7 hours

Seeing Kovalchuk and my Devils : priceless