Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Leafs 7PM msg+

301 posts in this topic

Let's go devils! Things were starting to click, let's get a win and forget the last 4 ever happened!

leafs1.jpg?w=620

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

i was supposed to go to that game, but they've been playing so badly lately that i cancelled my trip. Not risking spending $1000 to see them lose the way they've been losing lately.

Come on boys! get it done

LGD! Please just show up and give a good effort tonight

Dear Devils,

If you lose tonight, I'll be forced to activate the doomsday device I've been building in my basement and we'll all die.  I just need some baking soda to serve as a catalyst and I'm golden.  I'm out of it right now, but I can acquire some rather quickly.  I can probably get it for about a buck-fifty at my local grocery store.

Love and kisses,

NJCroMag

Hedberg in goal tonight.

Tom Gulitti@TGfireandice

DeBoer wouldn't say goalie plan beyond Hedberg playing tonight. Kinkaid said he hasn't heard anything about whether he'd play Tues. vs. TB

Edited by Devs3cups

i was supposed to go to that game, but they've been playing so badly lately that i cancelled my trip. Not risking spending $1000 to see them lose the way they've been losing lately.

Come on boys! get it done

Well thats retarded

Well thats retarded

I live 15 hours away from Toronto buddy. to take 3 days off work, spend near $1500 to see ONE GAME where my childhood hero Brodeur is not even playing and when they are in the middle of a terrible slump? 

Oh yeah, totally retarded. I wonder who here would jump on such a great occasion

Edited by SterioDesign

Just read that Fraser and Salvador still keep in touch. Good to see Salvador listening to Fraser's advice on how to play D

I live 15 hours away from Toronto buddy. to take 3 days off work, spend near $1500 to see ONE GAME where my childhood hero Brodeur is not even playing and when they are in the middle of a terrible slump? 

Oh yeah, totally retarded. I wonder who here would jump on such a great occasion

Yea if they werent slumping it would be a guaranteed win right?

What a dumbass. Cancel the whole trip, LOL!

I hope they win 43-0 tonight and Hedberg gets a hat trick.

Yea if they werent slumping it would be a guaranteed win right?

What a dumbass. Cancel the whole trip, LOL!

I hope they win 43-0 tonight and Hedberg gets a hat trick.

If your trip is that shaky, it wasn't really a dedicated trip to begin with.   It sounds like adding drama to a non-event.

Edited by aylbert