GDT Devils at Leafs 7PM msg+

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea if they werent slumping it would be a guaranteed win right?

What a dumbass. Cancel the whole trip, LOL!

I hope they win 43-0 tonight and Hedberg gets a hat trick.

wow im gonna have a hard time staying polite now

It's not about a guaranteed win or anything, I would still not see Brodeur play before he retires, i can only make it to one game per year so if im gonna put that much money into another trip i want to see Brodeur and as much as i can catch a good game, what the hell is wrong with that. I'm not even having fun watching them on TV right now.

Edited by SterioDesign

wow im gonna have a hard time staying polite now

It's not about a guaranteed win or anything, I would still not see Brodeur play before he retires, i can only make it to one game per year so if im gonna put that much money into another trip i want to see Brodeur and as much as i can catch a good game, what the hell is wrong with that. I'm not even having fun watching them on TV right now.

Exactly.  I think it was just a misguided statement.   It has more to do with paying to see Brodeur before he retires rather than the 'Devils suck now, I'm not going to see them because they are on a 4 game winless streak'.     Indicating if not for the skid, you'd still pay $1000 to go.

In the end its your money and time, it's all on you.  It just seemed like a dramatic reaction, rather than a bummer situation of missing seeing your idol.

Edited by aylbert

There is the first moose softy of the night. Where are these rejects who think hes good and has been keeping us in games.

Haha, us rejects were talking about the one timer blast from the slot that apparently was an easy save.

Many new users looking to satisfy their self egos on here.

Haha, us rejects were talking about the one timer blast from the slot that apparently was an easy save.

Many new users looking to satisfy their self egos on here.

I dont need to satisfy my ego, but when you vehemently defend a guy that has cost us the last 2 games before this one and then starts this game letting in this, you are wrong and need to open your eyes.